Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Come fly with me.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Thats sh1t. I hope they make him change in the toilet cubicals as punishment. Brock has been in pro wrestling 3 1/2 years and held only 2 titles(OVW tag and WWE title) and this WM he celebrates his 2 year anniversary with WWE.

Where did this money come from. Where is Mysterio or Eddies F*CKING jets? :mad:

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Not even two years yet! It was only a couple of weeks before Backlash when he arrived was it not? ;)

He'd gotten **** before for having a big ego to quickly, but this takes the cake.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Heh, we can dub him the Roy Keane of the WWE! mwhahahah!
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I agree with that.
    In fairness I'm surprised they don't provide better travelling facilities that wrestlers could at least contribute to. You hear all about the rented cars and cheap motels which is all well and good but if you're trying to stay in top condition, which Brock more so than most has to, its puts a heavy strain to live up to the billing.
    It is kinda illogical.

Brock debued the dayl after X8. Jumped Hurricane and Molly in a hardcore title match. Everyone thought he was going for the title. But then everyone noticed Heyman at his side.

Next he tore apart Stasiack. Then the Hardys the week later. Jeff (who on that perticular day was dressed exactly like lita for some reason) tried to retaliate but to no avail. Next week the Hardys attempted retribultion, they kicked his ass with the use of a ladder. Paul Heyman rescused Brock and the next week they went after Lita, with paul Heyman going through Lita underwear (Heyman was lucky as hell to be put in that angle, MMMMH Litas underwear... Ohhh! Anyway...)

Then Matt challenged Brock to a match at backlash, Matt got a spinning death valley driver (now obviously known as the F5) onto them ramp. Thus Jeff challanged Brock at backlash. The match was ended after brock destroyed Jeff. NAd the rest is history...

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

From 411mania:

"Who the **** is he to buy a plane? He’s Brock ****ing Lesnar, that’s who he is. He went to management, cleared it with them, is actually saving them money on travel expenses, and is actually doing something useful with his money rather than blowing it all on an endless cycle of cheeseburgers, hookers and smack. Good on him."

I agree with this guy, why is anybody moaning, It's his money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Bungalow Bill
    From 411mania:

"Who the **** is he to buy a plane? He’s Brock ****ing Lesnar, that’s who he is. He went to management, cleared it with them, is actually saving them money on travel expenses, and is actually doing something useful with his money rather than blowing it all on an endless cycle of cheeseburgers, hookers and smack. Good on him."

I agree with this guy, why is anybody moaning, It's his money.

Hear Hear.... IF it is his money he bough tit with

...I guess ppl are questioning wheter it was Vinnie who bought it for him etc etc.... but it is a jealousy thing....maybe he could start charging WWE for carrying other starts from show to show??

Advertisement