Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trimble's ultimatum. For Real?

Options
  • 25-02-2004 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Will Trimble really pull out of the review talks next Monday? Probably as he has got to show hinself tough in the Macho stakes, given his weakening position within the UUP. What do you all think?

http://www.4ni.co.uk/industrynews.asp?id=26208

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭David-[RLD]-

oh COME ON!

he's just looking for any excuse to make us Republicans look bad. :confused:
    typical unionist tactics

is there any solid evidence that it was the IRA who abducted that man in Belfast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭thesecret7

is there any solid evidence that it was the IRA who abducted that man in Belfast?

just check the news, Irish government intelligence, PSNI etc etc

As for Trimble... well he is history :D next UUP meeting and its bye bye david, you wont be re-elected !! I wouldnt be too bothered as what he has to say again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

I wouldnt be too bothered as what he has to say again

I wouldnt be too bothered with N.Ireland full stop. Stumbling from one crises to the next... still exporting terrrorism etc:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

I would'nt be too quick to say goodbye to Trimble just yet!! That man has more lives than an cat and now that Donaldson has gone the pressure is reduced

Ive said it before . Trimble is a politician whoose focus is completely short-term .......always! Trimble will change whatever way enables him to stay alive politically. He has no commitment to anything he says .....at all.

As for not caring about the north. Theres many Irish familys who are as Irish as any southern family. Not caring about the NI is just not caring about IReland and its people ...............

Advertisement