Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nD IQ3CL Season 2 Winners

Options
  • 26-11-2000 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Congradulations to nD who just won the IQ3CL by beating BiO in a close enough game 114-95 on q3mexx1.

nD have had some great matches during the season, been a very dedicated bunch, always on time and packing a load of skill.

Well done lads, you deserved the win.

Also, thanks to everyone who helped out this season ; MP,Jedi,Simo,Havok,OL.

Thanks to the clans : nD,BiO,PS,HAT/7,FH,ACiD who were great, punctual and helpful. nothanks to H+IR smile.gif

When Quake.ie is back i'll upload all the demos, and give a more detailed review of the season.

But until then, only FH v 7 has to be played, and then it's lazy weekends for us all... for a couple of weeks anyway smile.gif

- Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Cheers M1ke, well played yerselves, ye gave us a good run for it, pure dangerous with the railguns. Better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Kudo's to mike for a well run league. Well done mike. Its a credit to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Aye, well done lads. I saw the game vs. BIO there yesterday and you deserved to win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Was a class leauge alrite, some really kewl games played. Fair play to nD for taking it, played ladz.

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Well played BIO, and hard luck.
    The league was great fun and well run.

Its a pity Jedi didn't hand is 400 quid at the last fence, but sure I suppose PS weren't even in the running this time.

Well done to Mike, three cheers.
    hip hip.. Hooraay
    hip hip.. Hooraay
    hip hip.. Hooraay

If anyone wants a demo mine is here-->
    http://www.csn.ul.ie/~jay/files/nDvBIO-Q3Mexx1-nDJay.zip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

aight mike, cheers for this league. There has been some good rivalry and the craic has been mighty (it still continues !)

I cant wait for the next one and cheers also to the lads in the background who help to make it happen, you know who ye are.

so ahh same time next week? smile.gif

ill book the room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Just had to get the dig in didnt you Jay?

Poor form lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Its a pity Jedi didn't hand is 400 quid at the last fence, but sure I suppose PS weren't even in the running this time.

Don't fuking talk to me about 400 quid you d.ick. I didn't see one penny of that and you fuking know that. It also looks like I wasted my ****ing time getting 2000 pound in sponsorship to see your sorry ass get to play for the irish team. What the **** did you do?. Nothing. Sat on you fuking hole drinking it. Your exactly what my father would call a "leach" Jay. Living off other poeples work. Put a little back into the quake community before you spouting you mouth off.

Just shows the gratitude of some people.

Tom/Jedi

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 28-11-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

That was below the fu<king belt. I'm glad there was no prize at the end of this league after the muppetry involved last year.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 [PS]SéaN

ahh Jay, that was just sad. We nvr rubbed ure face in it when we hammered uz by how many frags again in the last final?? nearing 200 wasnt it?? I suppose after a beating like that, tiz no wonder u took a default win against as. As for the money part, Tom gave u ungrateful fúck (I'm sayin u specificly ) more than half his share for u lot to get pi$$ed. Now u mite be sayin this **** just stir some up etc etc but y dont u play PS and we'll put u in ur riteful place and we'll see how much irish champs mean then, ya second rate fúcker. [PS]SeaN

[This message has been edited by [PS]SéaN (edited 28-11-2000).]

As regards JAY doing nothing, i think you are wrong...
    who booked the room? himself and sonic started a society so ye could have use of that room....
    they are still attending clubs & Socs meetings because of that
    who organised and carried all of the monitors down to the room?
    who cleaned the room when yourself, nicky ser etc... were gone to the scholars? meself jay sonic zero jethrog etc...
    so i you cant say he did nothing...

pity you dont make the team Ehh Sean?
    suppose cheer leader is good.... eek.gif

[This message has been edited by podgeen (edited 28-11-2000).]

Right.
    Jedi, who the fúck do you think horsed around computers all the summer gone to organise Team.ie training??? Yes it was me, Sonic, and Zero.

Who set up a fúcking society to allow us to get a connect from UL, soully for team.ie training... yes it was me and Sonic.

Who's floor did the Irish team sleep on in UL, Every weekend they came down?

As regards drinking your precious 2000.... wasn't that money spent on the supporters??
    hmmmm I remember a 2 page posting arguing about cost of flights...(lets not bring that up). Wasn't my flight paid for by BW?

In Barrysworld... didn't I have one of those badges allowing me to free drink from BW??

Did I not even use it to get you a drink one or twice?

Hmmmm while we are on the topic, who spent about 120 quid on fuel going up to Dublin for training?? Yes thats four trips, 30 quid each.

You are the most self important twat in the Irish Quake community, with your "Look at me, I set up a brilliant clan of all-stars".

So before you mouth me off for not contributing to the Irish Quake Community, go have a think, with your undersized brain in that oversized head of yours.

Don't you ever call me a leech again, you prancing around, shouting about money you got, to fly yourself over there.
    pfffff.
    enough already.

Back to the topic....

As regards the money you raised for IQ3CL1, that tasted nice. I was just saying it was pity that it didn't happen again.

If you can understand english, the dig, I posted, was aimed at PS not winning the league, it wasn't at you. The money you put in last year was totally appreciated, sure didn't you give half it to Se7en, in the pub, which we all drank?

Good child.

Ahh, Jay, as a dig, it was fairly unwelcome, but i suppose, it got a good oul flame goin. We'll still beat yaz, in the running r not. As for u podge, haha, cheerleader, now where i hear that 1 b4?? Ahh, yeah, sure ure master said it already. I'm surprised he let u off the leash ya little Nd imp. [PS]SeaN

yes i got written permission from zero...
    the cheer leader bit is true aint it?
    or are you playing?

Not even going to waste my time replying to you Jay. Better things to do with my time. Later. Thx for the cheap shot by the way and I'll admit it did fuking hurt.

Tom/Jedi

gg
    pld
    shot etc frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 28-11-2000).]

looks to me like you just did waste some time telling us that you were not going to waste any time replyin?? (maybe im wrong)

Whatever Dave.

Are these my feet?

• Advertisement

jedi,
    Maybe if you increase the bus speed and up the voltage by .5 and leave the RAS CAS yolkys alone it will not bore you.
    its just a suggestion.
    David.

Ahh, in all honesty, the only games i play are in house 1s with PS at lans etc r when i play off some1s good connect. Unlike u Podge, i dont have a constant lan nor do i have a **** fast line on weekends and i'm damned if i'm gonna play off a 300 ping (i aint the prodical child that is Lorcan). Sayin that, thats is all set to change. As for the cheerleader ****, yawn, tiz old now. Ps is my clan (was here from the start and i naturaly like seeing them do well) and tom is my m8 so i dont c y i dont get to comment to cheerlead r not, when some1 makes a "dig" which he knows is gonna get ppl goin (either that r there fierce thick) [PS]SeaN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Originally posted by Jedi:
    Are these my feet?

FFS, can ppl PLEASE LEAVE ZERO'S FEET ALONE??

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

Ah lads, chill out, you never see me mouthing off on the boards causing rows and having a go at people, that's for immature racists. You lads should use me as your role model. *cough*

Sean, nD werent in the first iqcl.

Tom, Jeff was havin a joke, it wasn't a personal dig at you. You did a lot for the team, and he knows that, and nobody forgets you gave more than half ure share of the PS winnings to Se7en last year. At the same time, Jeff also did a ton of work for the team, even tho at the time he thought he wouldnt be able to go to London. There were certain people, u two included, that the Irish Team couldnt have done without. I must point out, though, that the word is "Leech", not "Leach". And Jeff's "sorry ass" was the best sorry ass that could have been put on the Irish team in London, the majority of people agreed on that. Seriously, he was only makin a joke, he knows how much you do/have done the same way you know he hasnt been sittin on his ass.
    Please, no more rows this week, my "immature oafish childish racist" brain wouldnt be able for it.

*group hug*

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 28-11-2000).]

Oh I nearly forgot why I came in to this post in the first place.

We done to nD who deserved the win against BIO on the day. Also weldone to BIO who played a cracking game but it just wasn't meant to be.

Weldone all.

Sorry, about that got a bit side tracked.

Tom/Jedi

Cheers Tom,
    but like Sico said, they ARE my feet....dunno what the big attraction is.

Cheers Tom. Maybe we should get a few games going sometime, but not this side of exams.

*friendly punch in shoulder*

Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Those boots are made for walkin

not with my fúckin feet they're not.

• Advertisement

When I said "sorry ass" I didn't mean he wasn't the man for the job. He was the next in line for the team and a good job. I have no hard feelings about that.

Hes a "sorry ass" for making that gimp of a comment thats all. Fuking hell there been more arguements over that 400 pound than I've had in my whole life time. So please leave it out of all future related posts.

Tom/Jedi

Advertisement