Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nD IQ3CL Season 2 Winners

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

what was that? nD and PS mergin..
    no way..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

no no we're just robbing Nicky in the near future, don't be getting the two mixed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

SHOTS ALL

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Originally posted by Sico:
    FFS, can ppl PLEASE LEAVE ZERO'S FEET ALONE??

thats disgusting sico smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

shenanigans?
    shenanigans?

Right, I declare shenanigans!

Congrats to nD.
    Please can we leave the arguments out, it reminds of of being very very drunk in some hotel in London, and next thing you know someone will snog a transvestite...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Do I need to mention 'below the belt' again? oo-er, that would probably make things worse...

pld IK

Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 [PS]SéaN

ROFLOL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA......sob, Shít, think i'm gonna cry......Can we all get píshed now?? Nd have to pay for the triple vodkas +RB this time and some has to find me a good big concrete Bus shelter so i can go..ahem..
    SéaN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

i hope u should know we have a 200 to -70 AciD Vs ps demo in our possission. While all u lads where unwittingly asleep, sam pulled his 4 pet monekys out of his Gradma big and stuck them on ur putters....we will be going public with the demo very Shortly.....
    MUHAHAHAHhahahahaHAHAHAHahHahahAHAhahahaHAHAHahAHa ! *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

go jedi go! eek.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

id have a little quote in here now if i could be bothered to spend time learning the nerdish codes that apply to these boards,
    but 2 DeV: youre some little bit(h*

*HAHA! SEE HOW I BEAT THE BOARDS CENSOR???

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

HAHAHA

This from two people who have made an art form of the sly dig!

Oh please, do me a favour.

Here, Damo, here's 2p. Go get Bupa to unpucker that po-faced mug of yours.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Two wrongs don't make a right!

Tom Murphy.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

3 lefts do.

Think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Thanks sonic, podge and gman for lending me a machine, dragging **** up and down to that office and the food and floorspace

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

No thanks to Marcus for the solitary cup of tea.

frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

yeah thanks for that, only nutricious thing I had all weekend

/me feels all loved and wanted again

Ahh the words of Devore aka Tom Murphy(when asleep perhaps), bringing to mind the image of a bitter, lonely, romantically frustrated 30+ year old computer gamer/computer game dictator...a confused man, seemingly unable to differentiate between real life and the boards/irc...rather an angry and selfish stoner type of person(well, does the above constitute a 'person'?)

i await with little excitement his wonderfully worded self righteous retort, perhaps the final sentence of it being 'you own your own words' (woah dev ****ing wise statement! ****ing wise!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

dev: i hope yer man never reads these boards or hears word of your slaggings. I think he'd be very hurt and i think your being extremely nasty and anti-human. one of the soundest blokes i've met, prettiest too. if the snog you've dreamt up ever happened, i would hope it would have been photographed and displayed for all as a thing of supreme bueaty. a triumph over narrow mindedness like yours, dev, and all others itching to 'pull a man down'.

Bupa had a waiting list then...?

DeV.

• Advertisement

seeing as you resorted to using your previous pathetic insult, ill assume youre deranged righteous little mind is out of ideas, so ill end with a thought to horrify and amuse: What kind of gruesome, slobbering expression appears upon devs' face during an orgasm?

oh see "youre", that was meant to be "your"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

LOL?

agh, ain't damo just a cute little sucker for keeping it real $>:-|--<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

"This from two people who have made an art form of the sly dig"

This obviously from the person who hasn't. This from the person whose digs are of the blatant "Bupa" variety. Neither sly nor amusing. Slyness at least presumes a certain level of intelligence. Wa-ha, woah there yungflah, g'wayfrom-me.

BogOak

Advertisement