Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Roots!

• 25-02-2004 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Well, what do you think of them?

Phrenology is quality.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

possibly the best hiphop group in the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

'Things fall apart' is a phuking brilliant album...wasn't crazy about 'The Phrenology', seemed kind of average to me...

They're great live, too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

They were kinda ****e at Witness I thought, saw them before though and they were damn good.

Don't like Phernology but Do You Want More is one of my all time favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Do You Want More and Things Fall Apart are among my favorite Hip Hop records. Im still pissed of to this day that i missed them at Witnness because i was told they werent going to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

From what I heard they got held up at the airport by immigration officers for a while.

They only played around a 30-40 min set.

• Advertisement
Advertisement