Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoid VCP

• 26-02-2004 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Victor Chandler Poker that is. They are having huge problems with their server/software, unsure which wont tell the players ofc. Anyway, you can be playing a cash game, then bang, 90% of players get disconnected, usually 1 is left on the table who auto raises the blinds, thus causing people to fold the blinds while disconnected. They wont refund any stakes/money lost.

Just a bit of advice from a recently burnt customer. Closing my account now though

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I have been playing there with no problems, well other than bad beats!

MrP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

played a sit and go last night on PokerStars and a message popped up when it was doen to me and two others that there were technical difficulties. They froze ALL tournaments and it took and hour to get everyone reseated and continue.

later on i got disconnected and couldnt get back in, lost my money too.

think the site is the best out there but the shear numbers playing is starting to take it's toll.

(btw I won the first one so worth the wait!)

Advertisement