Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A joke that deserves public aclaim(copyright BossArky-(tm))

Options
  • 30-11-2000 6:18pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday I was struck by a thunderbolt of humour, it goes something like this:

Two starving nerds walk into a restaurant from the street. They're dying for food, so they start horsing into this massive pizza, taking gigabites out of it...when they're almost done(both are stuffed by this time) Johnny turns to Mixer and proclaims that he wouldn't be able to take another megabite or he'll explode.....Mixer dosen't agree..and stuffs the remainder of the pizza into his mouth...agh fuk he exclaims..that was a terra(bil/bite) bit....I hate mushrooms.

Who's the Boss?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I can see why you didn't post this on the Humour board.

Gandalf.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well - top marks for effort Marcus.

Shame about the punchline smile.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Punchline????!!?

I thought he was going to post the punchine in a few days when he got the copyright cleared up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cassius

you've done it again flanagan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I think there should be a huge boards-wide discussion as to how this joke could possibly be considered funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

gandalf,kharn,paladin and kaiser: you'd all get the joke if you werent such a bunch of nerds

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I may look like Krusty the clown, but I sure tell a better joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't get it?

Unless the humour is the use of technical words in the story? In which case I still don't get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    I don't get it?

Unless the humour is the use of technical words in the story? In which case I still don't get it.

</font>

I find this very very humourous. You're funny mister but not as funny as the Boss.

BogOak.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    I don't get it?

</font>

So you're trying to tell me that "terra(bil/bite)" is a "technical" word. WHAT?!?!

Do I sound like a "story" teller? You could live your life by those nuggets of wisdom.

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 07-12-2000).]

• Advertisement

stupid technology messing with me ceann.

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 07-12-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

that is with out doubt the world's worst pun EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by damo:
    gandalf,kharn,paladin and kaiser: you'd all get the joke if you werent such a bunch of nerds</font>

I think you have to be a nerd to get that joke.

Conor you skankbox!

Anyone who dosen't get the humour involved just dosen't get it....do you see? YOU JUST DON@T GET IT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cassius

Oh Arky
    Wash me
    I'm dirty

Advertisement