Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<<Sony Net Md MiniDisc & Software>>

Options
  • 26-02-2004 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone had a Net MD minidisc player which alllows you to put more than 40 mp3 songs from your computer to a minidisc via a USB cable. I have one of these but hav lost theinstallation CD with the software. If anyone has this software and could copy it for me i would greatly appreciate it.:confused::D :ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Both the drivers and the Sonic Stage MD software are available on this site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 donaghkebab

which are the drivers. i have downloaded all this crap before and is hasn't worked.

As far as i know everything is in that 41Mb file Here

I lost my disc also and everything i needed was in that file

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jonhate

Does the Software still lock mini-discs so you can only delete songs or your erase entire mini-disc through software???

Originally posted by jonhate
    Does the Software still lock mini-discs so you can only delete songs or your erase entire mini-disc through software???

Yeah. You cant upload from the MD. Is that what you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Originally posted by jonhate

Yes it does, part of sony's copyright paranoia. If you want to use a regular deck to edit/erase tracks use a program called NetMD simple burner, it will transfer cd tracks without any of the restrictive checkout/check-in bull that sonic stage has. you can use it to copy mp3's over; first burn them to a cd-rw or an image file and then transfer to md. It is completely stable and bug free which sonic stage is not.

Advertisement