Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

<dahamsta runs around in the snow>

• 26-02-2004 1:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Ewww, it's wet.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

..followed by 10 minutes of lovely snow and now it has all stopped...ground too wet anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

we had a short snow shower here in UCC (naturally, just as I was walking across campus). it was very wet.
    all gone now though. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

damn snow... away, away with it I tell you!!

/me kicks several snowflakes into submission

Anyway, were back to the sun and the brightness and the dry roads and the hoo haw yeay glayven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Oh yes i overheard the talk on the street

"Ah u see the grounds too wet for it to stay and anyway the snowflakes are a bit too big, when they're too big they won't stay, now mind you if they're too small they won't stay either, anyway i've a feeling its a bit too cold for it to keep snowing...but sure as long as it stays dry i don't mind.......................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I was hoping to break my leg going up Patrick's Hill :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I'll break your leg for ya if you want me to... but it'll cost ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Missed it all, dang. I was in Tenerife, the temp was 25 degrees. Nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement