Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new type o album

Options
  • 26-02-2004 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

has anyone heard the new type o negative album? any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Is this a new new one or the old new one? As in is it a new album thats just been released or do you mean 'Life Is Killing Me'? If its Life Is Killing Me, I love that album. 'Anesthesia' and 'The dream is dead' rule!
    I'd love if they played over here sometime soon. I think the last time they were hear was almost 8 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

Is Killing Me, why is there another one? ye seen that gig, in the sfx, was da ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

I'd love to see 'em come here again.

dont think they apeal to the new breed of rocker, they dont have enough highlights, and there teeth aint pearly white.

they'd be great in the ambasador

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Its a fantastic album, I wasn't that impressed with World Coming Down, but Life is Killing me is a great return to form.
    My favourite track it probably Angry Inch.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Zoton

Never been a fan, but "i dont wanna be me" i s pretty catchy.

check out bloody kisses and october rust, class
    Originally posted by Zoton
    Never been a fan, but "i dont wanna be me" i s pretty catchy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I didn't get it.

Was quite a fan of Type O, but I just didn't bother buying it.
    I don't listen to them much anymore anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Type Os all time high was October Rust, very commercial sounding, not bad though.I think it was released in 96' around the same time they played Doningtons 2nd stage, Kerrang stage or something.Pete Steele was in Playgirl and they had a lot of publicity which helped.I actually thought they'd split after World Coming Down, so haven't listened to the new one, might give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I was never a really big type o fan, but i saw them in London last summer, and i have to say...they f*cking rocked. Absolutely class gig.

• Advertisement
Advertisement