Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorbike & Scooter show, anyone want to go?

Options
  • 26-02-2004 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

I've got a VIP ticket here for the Irish motorbike & scooter show thats on in the RDS over the weekend if anyones interested... The ticket is for tomorrow and it'll get two people in. I think the tickets are around €12 each so if someone around Cork wants to give me €20 for this lovely shiny VIP ticket then give me a shout... I'm going on Saturday instead.

(Yes, I know this should probably be in the For Sale board but I thought I'd stick it in here because the ticket is only good for tomorrow)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

You cheap fecker! The VIP tickets are free (i.e. are not for sale). There are quite a few available for free on another board too..

Well, good luck selling it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

really? hmm... didnt know they werent for sale...

Anyway, I'll go out and buy a frame for it or chuck it into the fire or something. Got it from a client of mine but they also obliged me with access any time over the weekend so I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted the Friday ticket. Anyway, you've just hurt my feelings now Krusty :(

p.s. - just cos theyre not for sale doesn't mean theyre free ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

rymus: you've just hurt my feelings now Krusty
    :D

Most of the bike shops are handing them out for free.. Still if someone buys it off of you for €20, they'll be saving themselves €4.

Just cos they're free, doesn't mean you can't sell them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Shush... don't let it get out that Im actually a capitalist pig-dog.

Seriously though, I didn't know these things were being handed out. Kinda makes me feel a little less special.. :(

OH THE HUMANITY!!! :(

Advertisement