Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Christs sake, Kali and Vishnu

Options
  • 12-12-2000 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Will someone PLEASE reboot the servers its gone beyond a joke !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Srvs cant be rebooted as PCA has died on them both... Havent got NT/2000 installed here so I cant hack boot them...

Empee can u try ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I have tried!!!

Some muppet DOS attacked them before I got a chance to even fix them from being DOS'd. You cant reboot them remotely or hax0r them as ipc$ and the other remote shares have been disabled. It means some1 has to physicially get into eircoms office and turn them off!

Suggestions ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I could break in?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sure count me in I have a good glass cutter and then all we have to do is slip sico in and he can make a run for it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

You can add eddie.ign.ie to that list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Bah... Slosh is gone too.... FS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Someone just walk into the eircom office with a big smiley face and ask in a nice way if yourself or ***** behind the desk can do whatever the fuk has to be done to the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

will they not restart if you ping em with a certain type of packet ? nt4 anyway

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

can u not ring eircom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

• Advertisement
Advertisement