Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koopa is a camel in reality

Options
  • 20-03-1999 9:24pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I think this is so, is it the way he walks ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

no, no, that was the swedish Koopa..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Ah no wonder
    The swedes do have a funny looking walk alright.
    That is a valid argument you have there koopa but I dont think it totally validates the validity of the statement which you fail to have totally validated if you see my case ?

yes, although unable to validate the aforementioned case, i was able to ascertain the invalidity of unascertainantenement of the case not in question. (due to unavailiability of validating proof of any of the proposed theories)

Ah but if the aforementionedcase were to be adjourned till the following period of a rotation how long would it take the camel to cross the Sahara ?

by calculations made by hans-werner-blau, it do be taking camels exactly 243.5 hours to traverse the aforementioned plane in the third geometric quadrant of the mentionable sphere. hence following intense scrutiny upon the scrotum of the proposed animal we conclude that it would be better to posess a goldfish, or a hamster, if we were to travel upon the hypothetical third plane to mexico in the aforesaid conditions.

• Advertisement

Is that not lenz schteinbergs third law of constipation ?
    What would happen if the inverse polarity of an electromagnetic field flux happened to traverse the equilibrium of the aformentioned camels brow, this could cause serious magnetic and polaric distorions from which to cause the camel to walk on its humps,thus implying that tha camel fails to ascertain any distance whilst traversing the desert.Would this be correct Professor Koopa ?

Things wouldnt be too good if the camel had no water though :/ ...........

i have written a book on that very subject availiable at your local library, you can either read that to further your understanding of the aforementioned phenomenon, or wait until i release the second thesis on thesauruses and other thesises that permamnetly validate the prementioned logic used in the good Professor Slaans well thought out argument for or against the introduction of tiny metal screws in our daily lives.
    The second (bigger) book will be availiable in august.

I have read your first book Professor Koopa and I have also written a book myself which contradicts every single thesis in you thesarus of thesisis, by which does not mean that your Ideas are wrong but the validity of the the assersion of the statement indicates that mars is not a choclate bar, but according to you it is not a planet either. And why have you stated that the moon is made of cheese. Is this Gorgonzola or cheddar ? I have answered these questions in my book aptly named "Contradicting Koopa" available at Easons in Early spring at a reasonable theoretical proce of £999.99 Ex Vat @98%.

Indeed, there are some extremely interesting perspectives contained in that book (which i have also read), however i find the author (the good professor slaan) very partial to the use of a transdentalplanarmapping demultiplexing demogrifier, which in my opinion invalidates his experimental results somewhat, due to the extreme Uber flux that such a device creates, thus invalidating (slightly, not fully) the prerequisites of basic design flawlessness that is requiered to truly calculate the Hump coefficient of ball demogrification. Also, the good professor must be talking about my earlier book, as in the new book those questions are answered, and some new exciting facets of leading edge scientific endeavours are uncovered.Having purchased your book dated july 23'rd 1969, i feel that every person should purchase it, as it is purchaseable at the extremely affordable price of 999.99 from easons ex vat.@98%.incidentally, my book will be similarly priced, due to confusion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

both books were out of stock.
    orders are taking several weeks to fill. can i borrow someones?

You can send an S.A.E with £1979.9802 Incl Vat to

The Answer to the Universe
    Arabia
    Singh International

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

uberconcentricthermionicfluxb0ll0cks! my good man.

Its obvious You two have been watching WAAAY too much Voyager and Monthy Python, thus resulting in an overload of the cerebelum with a fusion meaningless technobabble and the greatest comedy ever written. Besides, everyone knows that the time taken for a Camel to traverse both the Sahara, Kalahari, Gobi and Atacama deserts (shove me geography up ur swiss-roll) is proportional to the amount of photoelectric sensitive books written by Prof.Slaan(MSG.BSE.MaD.CoW)and Prof.Koopa(PHD in HeadWrecking) and the amount of graviton particles(!??)present in those deserts....unless your living in FluxCapacitor land.

eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

You two do waaaaaaaay too much drugs

That post, Dr.Hecate my good man is of no relevance whatsoever to the aforementioned point of irrelavance the good Professor Koopa and I were trying to make, thus making it a little liable to be sued upon. Btw the price of my book has gone down by £1.50 thus making it more affordable.

Bien, Mr.Koopa je pense que l'argument que vous avez mis a été traduit par le laboratoire français pour la physique dynamique inverse de la bosse d'un chameau par lequel ils peuvent multiplier par les plateformes interstellaires de moonbase.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

Are we to return to the original post-dramatic theme of the first post, that post which comes before the second, that ascertained the polynomical, oscilating validty of the statement which read the fact that Koopa is a camel?
    I myself am not a educated, PHd holding, fudge-packing moron like the aforementioned Dr. Slaan and that overly trunculated, double humper largely adourned Camel Koopa. But even my limited intellectually vast condensed discumbabulated mind can see the truth or validity of Koopa's camelness

no no complety irrelavent, u should be charging 2p for your book, we arent all millionaires you know

[This message has been edited by Hecate (edited 21-03-99).]

oui je dépense aussi la voie à beaucoup d'heure dérangeant avec le babelfish, mais l'irrelavence mentionné ci-dessus de mon argument est réellement ce qui le rend approprié à cette discussion irrelvant.

Vous inquiéteriez-vous pour valider cela?

• Advertisement

I deciphered your French message and found it to turn out as, "the pubic hairs of a dog are longer than that of a camel", if this was so would not the inproportional of the magnitudinal array of the constellation of Orion counteract this amazing fact ? Or is it just both animals diets that affects the length of the pubes ? This one must admin is a mind numbing yet easy to decipher question, no theyre are not camels on mars as I have recently stated in my book. I intend to release a new book specifically set on camels. It is called "Camels and how they affect the gravitaional pull of Earth in relation to other planets." This has an indepth study of the proposed topic which is about 1 page long. It can be bought at your nearedt Easons outlet at a price of 10p

Please note: above proce excludes vat at 3536777%.

The above post is below in French for those French readers,

J'ai déchiffré votre message français et l'ai trouvé pour m'avérer comme, " les poils pubic d'un chien sont plus longs que cela d'un chameau ", si c'était ainsi l'inproportional du choix de magnitudinal de la constellation d'Orion ne contrecarrerait pas ce fait étonnant? Ou est-ce juste les deux régimes d'animaux qui affecte la longueur des pubes? Celui-ci doit admin est un esprit engourdissant pourtant facile de déchiffrer la question, aucun theyre ne sont des chameaux sur Mars comme j'ai récemment énoncé en mon livre. J'ai l'intention de libérer un nouveau livre spécifiquement réglé sur des chameaux. Ce s'appelle les " chameaux et comment ils affectent la traction de gravitaional de la terre par rapport à d'autres planètes. " Ceci a une étude appronfondie du sujet proposé qui est environ 1 page longtemps. Il peut être acheté à votre sortie d'Easons de nearedt à un prix de 10p notent s'il vous plaît: au-dessus du proce exclut la cuve à 3536777%.

the theory of the theoretical pschyclonic distortion present when the said animal enters a room is inversely proportional to the resistivity of the aforementionable scrutinable body part of the prediscussed animal. Thus I must conclude that without further scrutiny such theories should be compiled into a thesis of theories in a thesaurus purchasable at Easons for a reasonable theoretical price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dark_Angel

Both of you are camels smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Koopa wears those nappy type head yokes the arabs wear and he goes around on his camel delivering hot indian food. At weekends he is a camel jockey and rides a selection of beautiful beasts at the local Coolock Camel Racing centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Le sange est dans le arbore!

Quel fromage?

Petite filous s'il vous plait.

Nien danke; ich bin une poohstüker.

Das ist das rokk an roll!

*fuurp*

mochten Sie mit mir hueten abens slaffen?
    zwei beer bitte.
    snel snel kartopfelkopf!

This is totally proposterous that people can be undermining the good Professor Koopa and my own arguments as to the relativity of camel humps in relation to cheap cider. We have already conveyed our message that we want water to be stored in the camels humps for long journeys rather than cider as the camel would get slightly intoxicated due to the large quantitys of **** cider it can hold.
    Professor Koopa and I shall release a book on this matter where we shall propse our own thoughts and views, the book will not be available in Easons as they refuse to sell anymore of our books due to the aforementioned phenomenal price that is charged, is a large price not a good trade to the knowledge of the whole entire universe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

has the thermoinic emmisions from yer monitors fried yer braaaains or wha?

• Advertisement

well as a holder of the M.O.O. Degree in obstoectonics and MEH-H, BA,and BAA Degrees i must say i am shocked as the disrespect shown here towards the professorial community.
    needless to say i am recalling all my books from Easons, as Professor Slaanesh has suggested.
    Apparently there had been only one purchaser of the book in question up till now, one "Professor Slaanesh", so i trust recall of the books will not reduce shop profits by more than 573%.I of course agree that camel humps should NOT be filled with rocket-fuel in an attempt to make the camel travel somewhat faster, this is a futile measure taken only by really desparate people who do not understand the principles of Travel By Camel.

Advertisement