Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koopa is a camel in reality

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

roight, you...

1) stay away from babelfish.altavista.com

2) stop watching ST:Voyager for new hairstyle ideas

3) go and see the camels in dublin zoo...show them a picture of Dr.Koopa and see if it is accepted into their social group...or they just eat it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Hecate my good freind that is the most proposterous idea I have ever heard in my whole entire lifetime upon this Earth(Or is it really ?) How one could possibly suggest that I watch Voyager is ridiculous, I made Voyager that is the reason that it is so futuristically accurate. 10 years from now I invent the warp drive, not that bloke in First Contact. So please do me the kind favour and stop banging on the door of the professors guild trying to become a memeber as both Koopa and I are highly respected commuters to the Guild and our reputation could be shamed if you disrepute us in public. I shall be onto my lawyer about this, and yes my lawyer is a very good camel freind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i hope u understand u are now consuming up all the hard drive space on poor leo.nuigalway.ie smile.gif
    it just cant take it.....

ps - isnt this gettin a bit old Prof. Slaan, and i by no means mean any slander to your , and Prof. Koopa's, good names....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I put it you good sir that every word of your "Book" has been published before.

Prehaps you've heard of the DICTIONARY.

oh look its a pointless post to boost this thread right back up to the top,arent I a sad individual.

• Advertisement

oh no here it is again, bugger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Another pointless boost?

Shamefull, well anything to beat that Blade post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Aren't Swedes a type of vegetable?

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

logic, methinks you're slightly late at posting to this topic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I know mirv yeah... weird thing is when i posted it was the 40th post and when i checked back it was the 39th... really threw me off...

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

so does this mean I cant post now??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

camel?

I think it's been too long .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Keno2

yay.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

heh forget it lads, ye arent gonna beat the koopa-nemesis thread for a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

It's that time again...

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I'd like to take this time to state the fact that a camel has been, earlier this week, witnessed rampantly hopping around Galway City Center, brandishing a rather distasteful object some people called a "Rail Gun" which he proceeded to point at various buildings, whilst screaming countless obsceneties and insulting statements towards the public in general... Some of these statements were uttered in a low, deepish voice that truly defy the natural abilities of a Camels Vocal Chords - Words along the lines of "Regeneration" - "You","Have","Lost","The","Lead", and it has also been stated that the Camel's most recently uttered words, "Qúad Da-Mágé" are those of an Ancient Dwarfish Battle cry said to enhance the users ability to exhault physical pain!
    An eye witness exclaimed:

"I've never seen anything like it - He approached me, clearly disgruntled, and extracted a rather peculiar glove type item from it's fur, which seemed to have some sort of spinning electrical blade that he kept threatening me with, whilst mumbling 'Im going to humiliate you!' - My underpants have never been so brown!"

Various people of medical profession have been contacted in the hope of containing this fascinating beast, and hope to run some experiments in order to discover it's Origin, Sex, Hump Content, Maternal Parents and Spec of it's PC.
    We strongly advice against approaching this creature, for it is now clear that it is a potential health hazard.
    We apologise for any unintentional terrorism caused, and have sacked all those responsible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

ah jeez christ lads..I actually went to the bother of reading all that.

Over a year since the last post, amazing. Someone play the bringing up old posts magic card ? :)

Slaan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Jesus, it doesn't feel like a year.
    Goe pointless post-dragging!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

yay! and I'm the winnar that killed it!

goe me. :>

Advertisement