Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

So what are you driving?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Between myself and herself we've got a Toyota Avensis, Toyota RAV4 and a Ford Ka. Not sure why we need 3, just never got around to sorting out which one to get rid of (if it were up to me, all 3 would be out the feckin door). I will be buying a new car sometime within the next 2 months (bought a new house; need to keep bank manager happy til after we move in). I've been thinking of an Impreza WRX, but both Axa and Quinn Direct have stopped insuring them recently so it's looking unlikely that I can get one just yet (I will someday regardless). Herself isn't too happy about that though. Like I care :rolleyes: I could compromise and get the Sportswagon. Or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

'93 Honda Integra 1.8 VTEC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Renault Scenic 1.9dci & Honda Civic 1.4i srs.....Honda CRX 1.6i 16v sold today..'sob'

Tommy Vercetti>>>
    Between myself and herself we've got a Toyota Avensis, Toyota RAV4 and a Ford Ka. I've been thinking of an Impreza WRX, but both Axa and Quinn Direct have stopped insuring them recently so it's looking unlikely that I can get one just yet (I will someday regardless). ................. could compromise and get the Sportswagon. Or not

Ever look at the Forester?

It's as roomy as the Rav4

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

1989 E30 320i SE with >160,000 miles and still going strong
    e30_320iSE.jpg
    Just waiting to find a nice E34 2.5L to keep her company.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

im driving an 1.4 ltr 02 mark 5 honda civic 3door

Ive had the car lowered 50mm, and im currently running on 18'' aloy wheels which considering getting rid off in the next 4 months for a set of dubs + full coilovers or hydrolics.

im only considering hydrolics for the simple fact that i cant really drive the car faster than 20 mph (for obvious reasons)

Atm, i have the callipers painted blue to match the paintwork, and the engine block is done the same to match the paintwork. im in the market for some proper matching caps/cables + induction kit and all that useless stuff that adds 3bhp but can colour code my car/engine even more :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Originally posted by Farls
    This is what i'm driving at the mo...

farlzy.JPG

Farls mate, no offence...

but that spoiler looks like a washing line or something :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by red_ice

Dont mock just cos Farls is a trend-setter! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by red_ice

ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

haha red ice, smart cvnt!

its the latest inovation fresh from leitrims equivalent of NASA!

Farlz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by neuromancer
    Booyaka, i want to get a A4 1.6, and turn it into a Rs4 replica

I hate you!!!!!

If it's not a RS4, don't make it look like one. It'll just look cheap. I'd go for something unique instead.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Originally posted by neuromancer
    . It would be nice to update the Firmware with some more entertainment movie videos, you know the Dophins and Cars.

Uhm, you can. You need to download the Pioneer OEL Screensaver Studio. It can be downloaded here .

Screenie examples are here:
    http://www.pioneer.co.jp/car/pclink2/

You'll probably have most of these already but probably not them all! Then when finished you need to copy onto a CDRW and put into the player and your instruction manual tells you the process for updating the firmware.

HTH ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Volvo S40 T4.

Looks boring. Goes like stink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

VW Golf 1.9 Diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Originally posted by unkel
    Wow, very nicely done padraigmyers :)

If only all modders would have style :rolleyes:

I appricate the commplement. Its not easy to modify a car tastefully, and I'm sure there are plenty of things I have done that others wouldnt like.
    I like a sporty look without being garishm
    My last mod was the lexus-style lights, and I'm still not sure about them, I think they look well on the car, but they are just getting far too popular at the moment.
    Also I really have to fix the tail-pipes!
    Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    wholeheartedly disagree...MP3 units in the boot with removable 60G hard drives are the best ever.
    Me too, I have a Dension MP3-player with a 120Gb hard drive, its got about 1000 CD's on it and its only 1/2 full.
    Best investment I've ever made for the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

I've a 1200cc Suzuki Bandit, tarted up in the age old tradition of Bandits.

And a 600cc Yamaha XT. My first machine was a 125 Virago, twas slow as hell but fun all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    I hate you!!!!!

If it's not a RS4, don't make it look like one. It'll just look cheap. I'd go for something unique instead.

For gods sake, it's not as if I'm putting a spolier and "no fear" stickers on it. Just changing the front bumper and rear bumper to RS4, and get the alloys too. Like this picture...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

99 Citroen Xsara 1.4i. My first Car since last Friday. Waiting For a Kenwood MP3 Player to be delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Pillarbox Red Mini seven 2000
    1.3i cooper engine
    Lovely Looking and pleasure to drive.... ****in nothin but bother since i bbought it brand new.

Looking for a Land Rover Defnder at a reasonable price and I'll get rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Nice cars and bikes guys !! Love the Audi !

1990 3rd Gen Honda Prelude Si 4WS 2L, Sony Black Front Head Unit with 6CD Changer. 2 x X-Plod 12" Subs with a 4 x 200 Watts Bosch Amp. 2 pairs of Pioneer Sets with tune ups front and rear. 16" Evo-R Alloys, Vented and Grooved Discs front and rear.

2001 Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 T-Spark Sportivo - no audio mods apart from a Sony Head Unit and I've updated the standard speakers to vastly improve the sound a bit.

Tinky

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Kernel32

2000 Volvo S40 1.9L Turbo
    best car I've owned so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Originally posted by full forward
    Im currently driving a Peugeot 406 Coupé. One of Pininfarina's finest hours. Its not very fast or anything but its the car I've always wanted. I have it three years now.

You B@st@rd

a 406 coupe 2.2 hdi is one of my dream cars........ soooo sweet, yet oily with hdi.

I currently drive a 1994 peugeot 405 GRDT estate

most of the electrice toys, and dammed comfy seats, oh, and turbo.

I love my car (sad but true)

there are a few simple mods i'd like.... 205 gti 1.9 alloys with suitable rubber and an MP3 head unit, I must swap my speakers in next weekend (not that the stock ones are all that bad)

john, the weird one

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

'03 Toyota Landcruiser 3.0L and '00 Nissan Primera 1.6

Next week the Primera is getting changed to a Land Rover discovery :D

But they are not mine :( parents own them but i drive them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Nissan Micra 3door 1L.

gets me from a to b.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

Pug 106 at the moment, moved from a maurader 125 and before that an RSX-100(aka Chicken Chaser)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

VW 01 Golf TDi - 130bhp chipped to 170BHP
    fully body kit
    mesh grill, but kept the nice big VW badge on the front
    17" 5spoke alloys with LP tyres..
    Sony MP3 6 cd changer
    bluetooth car kit

- goes like the clappers, and gets some nice looks from all -

Advertisement