Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osama to be "caught" closer to election

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me to be honest.

Bin Laden is believed to have escaped from Tora Bora where he was also surrounded thanks to tunnels and cave complexes which were far too exstensive to be contained by the forces present. It would be idiocy on an untold level, somewhere up there with juggling live hand grenades, to leave even a suspected location for Bin Laden unraided as soon as it became apparent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Originally posted by Sand
    It would be idiocy on an untold level, somewhere up there with juggling live hand grenades, to leave even a suspected location for Bin Laden unraided as soon as it became apparent.

And the Bush regime is known for it's lack of idiocy and for sound, tried and tested policy both foreign and domestic.
    If this is true I almost hope that he escapes like he did the last time, and then everyone on the planet finds out how and why.
    Of course it may be as true as Hussein's stockpile chemical weapons.
    Then again I remember the term "conspiracy theory" being banded about when people were talking about the duplicity of the Bush regime in regards to the above mentioned leader.

Advertisement