Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P800 Help

Options
  • 26-02-2004 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Hi, my brother has purchased a sony ericsson p800 from some chap. I have a few questions, hopefully someone with the phone could answer them. How can you charge it, does the usb cradle charge it?
    Also, he seems to be missing some cables, and a charger from the stuff he got. Could someone take a look at this picture , the second photo down in the picture. He is missing the 2 black items on the right, one which looks like a mouse(but obviously isnt) and one which looks like a charger. Does anyone know what these are, and should they have come with the phone. At present he has no way of charging the phone, as the pc at home doesnt have usb.
    Thanks for the help

Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭XDA

As near as I can tell, both of the "black things" are chargers. Yes, one should have come with the phone. It can either be plugged into the bottom of the phone to charge it, or plugged into the USB cradle so that it will then charge while in the cradle.

Tell him to go back to the guy he got it from to get the charger.

Otherwise he'll have to buy a charger somewhere.

XDA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Thanks, he got onto him about it and he had "forgotten" to include it. On its way now. Bloody gangster :rolleyes:

Advertisement