Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geo paper print

Options
  • 26-02-2004 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

higher geography paper. hope it helps ya coz i know what its like tryin to learn all those countries! pain in the arse luckily france came up... which was the only one i learned.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭irishpal25

the document is blank

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

ah ****e. dunno how to do it so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Type it out :P

Hey could you put up the Geo paper ASAP cause i have it on Tuesday and i really need to know whats on it!!!! thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 biscuit

come on i really need that paper....plz..i will do anything;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

That sounds like the geo paper i got there is a map(obviously), then glaciation, karst, earthquakes. then the regional has a question about dublin being a core region explain. or split into two regions france norway spain ireland.

ok ive seen that paper before from the school down the road so we wont be getting the same paper. did anyone else do a different paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

geo paper - higher level
    Kilkenny city - describe antiquities, how natural landscape helps agriculture transport and urban growth, and draw sketch map of socio - economic activities

glaciation - 3 landforms both upland and lowland and how has glaciation of the landscape been used to economic advantage
    rocks - mode, formation and characteristics. 2 ways in which rocks have been used for economic benefit
    soils -
    wind

kilkenny photograph - green belt, etc.
    population trends
    third world

economic geography - transport, forestry, manufacturing and service industries and field study

regional - agriculture in denmark
    e.u. - identify one region of (a) underdeveloped rural regions and (b) declining traditional industry and explain 2 consequences of the proposed e.u. enlargement

spain germany holland italy norway - sketch map and primary secondary and tertiary activities

hope it helps ya all :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Ummm I hope you all know that you should regard these as practise papers seeing as everyone uses different pre papers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

why do you want to know whats on the paper anyway? you won't know when it comes to the real exam so why fool yourself now?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Phreak
    why do you want to know whats on the paper anyway? you won't know when it comes to the real exam so why fool yourself now?

well they(we) mite be foolin are selves now but from my point of view i know the questions so im going to make good answers and then learn them so i see it as an opportunity to actually stuff something into that lazy ass brain of mine you know!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Healio
    well they(we) mite be foolin are selves now but from my point of view i know the questions so im going to make good answers and then learn them so i see it as an opportunity to actually stuff something into that lazy ass brain of mine you know!!!!!

i suppose you have a point there but i still think its stupid. when i did my leaving cert i was able to get my hands on all the mock papers(we did ours alot later than other schools in the area) but i didn't bother looking at them. it was more a case that if i did really bad in the mocks i might actually work for the LC.

Originally posted by Phreak
    i suppose you have a point there but i still think its stupid. when i did my leaving cert i was able to get my hands on all the mock papers(we did ours alot later than other schools in the area) but i didn't bother looking at them. it was more a case that if i did really bad in the mocks i might actually work for the LC.

i agree with you aswell though im in the middle of my mocks i havent got any of the papers yet cos every1 seems to have the same timetable as me so when i come in they are writin about the exam i just did. i prefer not to know wots on it then i can see how far my little knowledge and use of bullsh1t can get me through the exam. but i dont mind tellin people cos i understand the pressures, if i fail my mocks i have to pay back the money spent on grinds, which i don't have and would amount to a lot of weeks of no pocket money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement