Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's one for our Moderator!

Options
  • 27-02-2004 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭

One for you one for me
    Congratulations Hyzepher! Poker days are numbered now
    cigar.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Congrats Hyzepher!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Well done Chris + wife. I expect we won't be seeing much of you for the next couple of years.

MrP

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

oops, didnt see this thread before posting the other.
    Congrats again man (though it may not be clear that his wife had a son from the thread so far! ... people might think he won a ticket to the big game or something :):) )

DeV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Thanks for all the support guys - it makes all the difference. Of course you did have a lot of sucking up to do after the 'attempted' coup last monday night. In fact I am thinking that my new born son could get a seat in our team very soon - at least there will be a little bit of loyality !!! - see even after a week and all that has gone on, I'm still bitter about it -lol

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Heartiest congrats!
    Don't be gambling that college fund from now on!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Great news Chris. Congrats to yourself and the missus.

Advertisement