Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this true ?

• 27-02-2004 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Is this true ? if i have Eircom isdn, the online test on the eircom site will not work it will show me fail on both line with are isdn...... ? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

many ppl with isdn passed the test, i passed the test with isdn eventually then got my broadband the other week, afaik the 2nd isdn number doesnt work for the tests only the first number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

i was told on irc by a friend who had the same problem if both line are isdn enabled then both line lines fail but he has broad band now which is good for me ! but is this all true has this happened to anyone else ??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i had isdn and my line came up as failed on the eircom site
    i rang up istream sales and they tell me they forgot to test my line and they would order a test to be done for me asap 4 days later it came up as pass
    have you rang istream sales?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

mcdonalds called, they want their straws back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DigitalAngel

Lmao
    That is strangely accurate, ya know that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

tuxx n1 m8!

MacDonalds keep there straws behind the till now ..........

Advertisement