Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dublin Bus Driver Poll

Options
  • 27-02-2004 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

What is your experience of Dublin Bus Drivers. Are they..

How do you rate Dublin Bus Drivers ? 18 votes

Totally professional, courteous, law abiding.
    0% 0 votes
    Very professional, courteous, law abiding.
    16% 3 votes
    Professional, courteous, law abiding.
    16% 3 votes
    Not very professional, courteous, law abiding.
    27% 5 votes
    Not at all professional, courteous, law abiding.
    38% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Hey,come on now...thats not right, especially since your name is Silent Death... its a wee bit to soon for polls like that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

There is a huge variation in how I would rate bus drivers. Don't try and tarnish them all with the one brush, which is obviously what this poll is hoping to achieve in light of the recent accident on Wellington Quay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Sorry if I have offended you, but this has nothing to do with the recent tragedy. Dublin Bus has a good record in that respect. I'm just talking about day to day hassle on our streets.

You may have seen a thread I started about the Garda Traffic Watch Scheme. That's where this is coming from.

nah...u havent offended me...mabey i just picked it wrong... :p

No problemo.
    The name Silent Death predates the incident by quite a while. BTW Barbie_666 you have a bit of a nerve to take the p out of my nick..:D :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

......well...nothin i havent heard before....:D
    so how did you get the nickname?!?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

One thing that certainly annoys me about bus drivers is how i sometimes see them reading the evening herald while stopped at right lights.

its a sign of not concentrating...how many car drivers do the same thing?

I dont't talk much and I'm on my last legs. ;)

The pink type is a nice touch.

We better get back on topic before I'm banned from my own poll.:D

yeah...suppose ur rite.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Sometimes they're okay, sometimes they're quite rude. Although when you have to deal with **** like some foreign woman getting on the bus speaking perferct English until the bus driver tells her her ticket has already been used and she drops down to baby talk pretending not to understand, then you would tend to get pissed off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement