Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some people here could MOAN for .ie

Options
  • 20-12-2000 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Well look where we are now!?
    Maybe it's just me but also why is it that everywhere you look, whichEVER boards, it's a simple case of "moanblahblahmoanthe quakeblahmoan". let's be serious here, if it's not the CPL it's going to be the team IE. If it's not the TEAM IE IT'S THE BLOODY UNREAL PLAYERS? It just seems if Chaos isn't ranting on then he's not taking his pills? RUN FROM THE MEN IN WHITE COATS BEFORE THEY GET YA! :P come on, let's try and be serious, WHERE ARE THE PLAYERS? We all hang on these board then how come we actually rarely touch the QUAKE. I know for ONE thing that this IRISH the quake team we're so bloody proud of rarely dismount their high horse and plod there feets on the ground like the rest of us PEASENTS(?)!? AND WHY? Too busy complaining and moaning and other peoples business?! SO WHAT IF SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE UNREAL TOURNAMENT? A final thought for those of you prematurely reaching for the REPLY button -

"THIS IS NOT A DICTATORSHIP, SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE IT IS ONE?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

hmmmm, how ironic.
    u might take a bit of ur own advice man.

do u actully play quake?
    I've never seen u on a server......

Clan Acid
    Clan Bio
    havok.jpg

[This message has been edited by havok* (edited 20-12-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

FQD,

What makes me laf is that every single night (or almost that) Im on the net, I play some ctf, some tdm, some ffa or maybe I just hang about on irc and slurp some mp3's etc.. the thing is, wtf are you FQD ? Ive NEVER seen you on any server anywhere.

I think I would consider myself up and up on who does/doesnt play on the 'irish/uk' scene. Either you dont play quake at all or you dont play in the Irish/UK scene.

Eitherway, what on gods earth are you yapping on about when you have no idea what you are talking about cos you have no experience of it.

Prove me wrong if you like and do us all the pleasure of you company and we'll gladly give you a game, etc. In the meantime, someone give me a translater ring as I have no idea exactly what he is yakking on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Wanna game of Quake 3 FQD? Look for me in IRC for a duel or something? Nice one.

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Didn't he write a post about never coming on the internet again a few weeks ago?
    I don't think he replied to that one either.
    Double login?

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

FQD = present quake muppet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I think what we need to do here is select a panel of 12 players to moan for Ireland.

Moan.ie, now we do have a lot of talent here so that are potentially people who deserve to get on without a trial, 1 I would propose is m1rv... if you disgaree feel free to moan, and eventually we'll come to a stale - mate situation where no one wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

ROFLOL N1 MIKE! ;P

NOW mp i have alot of respect for you and what you do for it O.K? but TWO THINKS. number 1 - if you have NO IDEA what I'm yapping on about why must you feel threatened to reply? Maybe a big moan was just what you needed to get off your chest?
    NUMBER 2 (and maybe this is just my point which you've carefully seemed to have put to one side) - YOU NEVER SEE ME ON SERVERS? I NEVER SEE YOU! YeS! I sit in servers waiting and awaiting any game of choice (CTF etc. YOU PICK!) and nothing. The odd muppet maybe who can't tell his movement keys from his weapon choice keys.

To the REST of you - Oh I Hear you boys and girls "never see you on server therefore your point does not count, for I am a true quakeladite" oh please do us all a FAVOUR and go FUC(u get the picture) YOURSELVES! I never see you, you never see me YET I am always there (nearly always) so who is the people not going to servers? YOU PEOPLE!

So well done one and all for turning this into a moaning match once more, GAWD WILL YOU MORONS ever let one thread slide without turning it into a *****fest? You sound like a bunch of handbag wielding children.

BTW Podgeen "are these my feet?" wink.gif lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Now the thread wont slide. Shutup like a good man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement