Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Hosting..

Options
  • 20-12-2000 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Ok with Quake.ie back in shape again, were able to offer clan or personal page hosting for anyone thats interested. Let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Since clanlink is on its way out Eric. PS would like to host ours on quake.ie. What kind of space would be avalible to a hosted clan??

Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Eric, what stuff can it support?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hiyah,

Its limited to about 200 megs ish in size, its got perl and cgi support and in the near future, i hope to have .asp support too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Personal web hosting you say? As in like a non-quake page? :-/ Am I clutching at straws here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Since clanlink is down, BiO is pretty much in the dark for hosting aswell. Anychance of a hosted site for bio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Hi Eric,
    any chance of hosting a trinity quake ladder page. I already have one with ladders/league up. Theres about 25 people playing. But its on a 5 meg account under myrealname.com. Be a lot handier if we could have a slightly larger site at quake.ie
    Greg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ok,

Ill set up pages for -

clans.quake.ie\bio
    clans.quake.ie\ps
    clans.quake.ie\trinity
    clans.quake.ie\paladin

and give you a shout with the passwords n stuff. Rules - no pr0n/warez and has to have a link to quake.ie smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 21-12-2000).]

Advertisement