Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more cpl troubles

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Jaysus,
    Thats fupped up right there smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

more info in that incident here http://rav.q3aclans.com/news.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Get's even funnier. One of the camera guys got his $900 camera stolen and four laptops were stolen.

Also some peoples badges didn't match thier computer so the security guy changed the number on the machines.

(It's all on thier forums) smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

would u like fries with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

HEY, LOOK, YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Lads, in that lad FQD's last post (the one he edited) It said something about Zero being a racist and telling him to go get his pot of gold, u Paddy

The words Suspicion, W@nker, Ignorant, British come to mind in no particular order!

No offence to ne1 else but FQD.

[This message has been edited by CH (edited 21-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by CH (edited 21-12-2000).]

FQD = vorosha
    vorosha = FQD?
    i think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Americans, what can i say....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 21-12-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CH:
    The words Suspicion, W@nker, Ignorant, British come to mind in no particular order!</font>

Not occur to you he said that to prove a point?

I saw the CPL stories on a different news site (not FPS related) and the general feeling from a lot of Americans that post there was Europeans are ****ers and cause all the problems. Sort of the reverse of Zero's comment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

hey podgeen ever hear the sincere shlap of a fisht offa the face? i used the question mark icon because its a question...

Would u like fries with that?
    (i also used a question mark as its a question)

Advertisement