Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Options
  • 22-12-2000 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

A big shout out to all the BOARDS.IE crew this fine Friday evening, boy it sure is getting dark early these days. I hope you all have a wonderfull Christmas and get what you want from Santa. Don't ask for miracles by the way, I don't think Santa and all his elves could deliver Quake4 this 25th. Eat cake, drink beer and fatten up for the last months of winter.

To all traveling abroad this festive Friday, safe journey. Indeed anyone heading across the country to be with their families, safe home. And to all those Irish celebrating Christmas in the far reaches of the world - A BIG GREEN MERRY CHRISTMAS!

As I sit here, wearing my cute Santa hat, writing this, far from the heat of burning logs, far from the smell of Christmas tree pine, I think back on a Christmas gone and remember a joyfull festive song.

"Have yourself a merry little Christmas."

TO : 1 & ALL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Santa doesnt exist! har har

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Bless you Daire.

Advertisement