Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help me look for a van

Options
  • 27-02-2004 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Im looking into a van for the band. It needs to be cheap and run well. Make/Model are not important. Also it needs to be a decent size, we gotta fit a load of gear and a few people into it. Anyone think of something that would fill all those jobs??

gar

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ypu could get something like a Transit and put a few seats in the back and then still
    have plenty of room for equipment.. second hand ones are cheap enuff and are known for their reliability..

This is an example of what i mean..

crewcab.jpg

Tox

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

How much are you looking to spend by the way?

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

No idea at the moment. Not much to be honest as we are poor musician types. The cheaper the better. I know a few mechanics and stuff, so was debating buying one that needed some work (cheaper?) and getting it sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

every band starts with a Transit! Don't forget the old matress in the back for groupie encounters:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Try the Auction's - Ashbourne on Wed and Sat Mornings, Autodrome on Sir John Rogersons Quay on Tues 7pm and a few more around the city. The auld Transit seems your best bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement