Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA3 mods

Options
  • 27-02-2004 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Are there any mods GTA3 which allow you to use bikes etc. in the main game?
    Also, if anybody has a decent site which gives all the info on mods and add ons for GTA3 and vice city that would be great.

Cheers,
    Pat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

dude i googled it, theres alot of **** out there , search for it.,
    kinda got me into it, but i cant be bothered, plus it will make make the game a bit slow, and u`ll need a faster pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Cheers, actually I did spend a while googling but so much came up, I reckoned someone here has already trawled through the crap and come up with a gem! :D

the one i put is a gem :D

Still though....I've only found one motorbike, which appears to be more of a three-wheeler!
    Has anybody gotten some fast bikes going?

quarryman- yup, those cars and weapons look pretty sweet. ;)

• Advertisement

screen19.jpg

nice eh? eh? :)

your pc needs to be a bit better to run it well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i might get that,
    i am looking for something with realistic cars,
    check this :

c200.jpg
    Link : http://www.blotsort.com/gta3carmods.html

muna1.jpg
    muna5.jpg
    Link : http://crappy-mods.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

is there anyway to get motorbikes in gta3, are there any mods that offer this ?

Originally posted by Big Chief
    is there anyway to get motorbikes in gta3, are there any mods that offer this ?

I only found one chief, it was a trike kind of thingy which I didn't try.
    Your best off trying to find a souped up sporty little car I'd say...but I know it's a pain not being able to get that feeling of zipping along on a bike. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

This maybe a stupid question, but how do you use the cars from blotsort.com?

if you already using realgta, is it still possible?

Thanks
    Sean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by patch
    Hi guys,
    Are there any mods GTA3 which allow you to use bikes etc. in the main game?
    Also, if anybody has a decent site which gives all the info on mods and add ons for GTA3 and vice city that would be great.

Cheers,
    Pat.

Try VICE CITY
    Vice_City_Bikes.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah actually are there any good Vice City mods out there?
    I installed it again, but I just can't be arsed playing it again.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by quarryman
    screen19.jpg

Were they the orginal adverts on the bill boards? If not I wonder who funnded that mod.

Actually that could be a cheep form of marketing, with a game like GTA on PC the only real cost would be paying a mod team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

No they weren't the original ads.
    I haven't played GTA3 in ages so I cant remember what the originals were. The point of using real companies ads for realgta is of course to make it real.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Makaveli
    The point of using real companies ads for realgta is of course to make it real.

I know, but with some of the marketing stuff I've seen I wouldn’t be surprised if a few marketing companies/departments were approached and responded positively before the mod team decided what real brands they’d use.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I wouldn't be surprised but considering the amount of bad press that has gone hand in hand with GTA games I'd think some companies would be a bit hesitant to stick their name on the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Makaveli
    I wouldn't be surprised but considering the amount of bad press that has gone hand in hand with GTA games I'd think some companies would be a bit hesitant to stick their name on the game.

but if you also think just how popular the GTA games were/are then i could the majority not really seeing that as a problem

and ive completed vice city for who ever recommended that, and i got gta3 back out again as after completing VC it wet my appetite to play it again, but already i am missing the motorbikes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Has a mulitplayer mod been released for GTA3 yet? I've looked about but no dice as per fcukin usual!

Advertisement