Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows down sizing my pictures.

Options
  • 27-02-2004 4:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For example when i load this picture click me (This is 3 meg pic. Load it at your peril. --adam)

While it is loading it is grand all nice and big with scroll bars on side and bottom of screen. When the picture is fully loaded it is shrunk to fit into half of the page. Really annoying as the purpose of the picture is to see the detail of the map.

Anybody know how to stop windows from doin this to my lovely piccies.

Chief.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

In IE, Tools / Options / Advanced.

Untick "Enable Automatic Image Resizing".

- Dave.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

excellent

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Thats a big mofo of a pic ...you should put a warning (tis 3.2megs) ..... BTW, dont you get that little icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that you can click on to zoom the pic to full size? (you have to just leave the pointer on the pic for a few secs for it to appear)

Advertisement