Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mideon to return to WWE... What are they thinking?

• 27-02-2004 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Yes My F*ckerz...

The naked one :) is returning. I dont have a clue what they are thinking at all with this one. The thought has just hit me however, that the return may co-inside with ol' Takers return. Could we see a reformation of the Ministry of Darkness?

With the rumours of E & C making a much wanted and rumoured reformation, and this new Mideon thing, we could see a new Ministry.

What do y'all think?

I would put up with Mideons crappy presence if it ment E&C reuniting...

Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I'd read a rumour of that a few weeks back but kept stumb in the hope that it was speculation. It wouldn't surprise me, he's always gotten along well with the backstage.

Don't hold your breath on a new Ministry if Underseller is going to be retiring soon.

A reunited E&C, i can't see it working even if Edge does jump to RAW on his return.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

The E&C reunion has been almost set in stone. It really looks like its gonna happen, Edge proved he was a top main eventer. If you have the Cage match DVD cheak out how technically sound Edge had become in that match between Edge and Angle. Edge said he misses the tag team division. I think he will either get a big shot or a run with the WWE/World title...

I think E&C will get back together.... I hope they do, i really hope they do!!

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

i hope the ministry of darkness doesnt return to be honest, its just a rehahshed storyline from years gone by.

it seems the writers basically have nothing new to add to the wwe brand and are hoping old ideas will se them getting back on top.

I for one hope that vince sees this and fire the writing team and hire a new bunch with fresh and new ideas

as for Edge and Christian, there isnt really a hell of a lot more they can do as a tag team, edge was on a roll as a singles performer and if he hadnt had to go for neck surgey i believe he would have been in the main event mix on smackdown, anyway with his surgery you cant expect him to be the edge of old, there wouldnt be any suicide moves or any of that, unfortunately E&C just wouldnt be what they once were and are better off being remembered they way they were rather than what they would be now if they reformed

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

where did you read its set in stone.

According to pwinsider.com there is a battle between raw and smackdown and trippers wants him to go to raw so he can feud with him. I cant help but feel that Edge is coming back for a big push and putting him back in a tag team with christian, while it would make great tv its a step backwards.

Yeah Mideon is a friend of the undertaker and they were in discussions a while back .He is confirmed for WM tho that was confirmed ages ago , it was supposed to be for a legends match but i dont know how he is a legend . The funniest thing i saw in wrestling was a fan holding a bord saying Medion = Ratings :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Mideon sh*t i hate that sap if they have to reform the Ministry i wish they would do it without that stupid fag. All we need now is for them to bring back fecking Viscera jeez that would be even worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

What are you guys talking about????

Mideon was a legend and a great support to the undertaker. I thought the naked thing was hilarious!

Only messin'! Mideon blows goats and even if he does come back he'll be gone in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

When are they going to get some new ideas and some new faces. I'm sick of seeing the same old crap again and again.

Look at the new faces despoiler... Paul London! AJ Styles, Im so glad he turned down a contract. Your right though man. I really REALLY wish thye would get some fresh talent... i sick of seeing old timers return.

Jeez-us Bill, u scared the crap outta me, i thought you were serious. :D

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

And Edge Christian reformation would be interesting. Edge had gotten incredibly good just before his injury last year. Dunno about christian though, he'd wanna add a few new moves to his repertoire (spelling?).
    Would be cool though.
    As for Mideon.......:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

It would be good to see edge back.
    I only hope he can be almost as good as he was. Injurys lkie that have really f*cked ppl up in wrestling. Austin had to become a brawler after the Owen Hart Piledriver. Angles neck is going every other week!

Don't care about mideon really.
    They need new blood and fast!

Edges last few matches (especially the cage match i had already mentioned on smackdown V Angle) were an excellent example of how much he has grown as far as a single competer goes.

He said a few months ago that he missed wrestling, but he really misses E&C. The WWE taught about this due to the decline of the tag divisions. They havent said anything since then but i suspect they may at least have one last match. The dudleys would be the key opponents.

Plus with the Jeff Hardy rumours still on the horizon, we may see the return (birefly) of the 3 classic attitude era teams. My ideal dream match would be like the "FINAL TLC" All the 3 teams returning for one last catalclismic collision.

well... I doubt it, but i can always dream cant I? Plus, if you said Eric Bishoff was gonna hug Vince Mac Mahon on Raw about 4/5 years ago, you would be laughed of the face of this planet.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I think they'll push edge, any chance they can get more merchandise and it all depends on the reaction he gets for his return. The E&C thing will be the post title story line...
    That's just me though

True!
    Can't wait to get the Monday Night Wars DVD.
    I reckon iot will be good!

Originally posted by Skud
    I think they'll push edge, any chance they can get more merchandise and it all depends on the reaction he gets for his return. The E&C thing will be the post title story line...
    That's just me though

I think you can safely assume the reaction will be amazing!
    He was so popular before he left. I doubt much has changed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement