Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save Streaming Music?

• 27-02-2004 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

Hey all, was wondering if there were any good programs out there for streaming and saving music/recordings? I've tried windows media player classic and wmp basic and no success, it just saves the links to where the music is streamed from. Any suggestions, i'm sure it's easy enough to solve just don't have the brain power right now, too tired.

Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

I suggest you look into using winamp with a plugin which records the output to disk instead of sending into it to the sound card. I'm not an expert by any means so can't help you beyond this suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Google for a program called Streambox VCR Suite 2, it will download and save audio and video streams and it's free.

Advertisement