Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali G and da posse are back in da house!

Options
  • 23-12-2000 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Yo

Ali G and da posse are back in da house for da x-mas break.

Is da dweeb DaVor up to da challenge I is laying down?

Wicked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

vorosha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

hmm. 4/6 odds on for Devore to cleverly mastermind an upset and win the challenge tongue.gif
    GL Bubbles?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

icon9.gif

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

podgeen...i do not know of you in any particular sense. certainly not a sense worth mentioning, i.e. the boards. but if i ever caught vorosha doing ali g impressions i'd turn turk on him.

in other words, it certainly was not.

BudgeOver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

are these my feet?
    would you like fries with that?

I would LOVE to know where you got these quirky sayings from. I would also love to see you using them more frequently! I think both them and you are great, Podgeen!

Bless you if you can come up with anymore, I've sat here for the last five minutes trying but to no avail, it must be so hard because they're such a witty and clever idea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Glad to have your approval daire.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

aghhahahahahahhahahahhaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, nothing like a good lol to start off the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

Vultura, Volcano-A, MushroomA, Vorosha¬!!!!

are you sure you don't want fries with that?>!

eh?
    eh?!?>

eaaaagggghh?

EEAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH?

Advertisement