Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2 Commanders head PLEASE HELP ME! I'm INSANE here!

Options
  • 05-01-2001 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need help getting thru Level 14 Research Facility of Quake 2. I have killed ALL the enemys found ALL the secrets and I can't find the DAMN commanders head that you need to open the door to the next stage. Can some-one PLEASE help me here! I am seriously going insane! An EXACT discription of where it is would be helpful, but any hints/tips or basic idea would be good too. I am DESPERATE here!

*Ice*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Up the stairs to your right there luv. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Shoot the prisoner in the first room, then blast the cracked left glass panel. Kill the prisoner inside, and the Dog coming from the left. Head through the small left tunnel to find Secret 1: Body Armour and Grenades x2. Blast the prisoner behind the glass, then head back to the first room. Grab Health x2 and hit the computer on the right - be ready for the two Dogs coming through the door. Once they're dead meat, head into the passage to kill and Iron Maiden. Reverse towards the Quad Damage, ready to blast the Dog who appears from the panel - containing Health.

Grab the Quad Damage and proceed around the passage, killing another Iron Maiden. The first door's locked, so enter the second one, collecting Health. Enter the left door and kill two Iron Maidens and a Dog Mutant (watch out for his laser). For fun, access the computers by the operating tables to make lasers cut up the bodies. Head through the right door, blasting an Iron Maiden and prisoner in the passage.

Through the next door, turn right to blast a Tank. Round the corner is another Dog Mutant: kill him to collect his Cells. Hit the left computer to disable Level 1 security, then go right for Health x2, Cells, and HyperBlaster. Return through the passage to the previous room, then back into the earlier passage and through the opposite door. Collect Health and open the next door to shoot a Dog Mutant . Round to the left are two ordinary Dogs. Head through the next door, collecting Health, and hit the red button to open the doors. Take the lift (wait till it's raised) down to floor 2.

Through the door, quickly blast another Tank. Collect Health and Shells, then head left to where the moaning prisoners are. Shoot the Dog Mutant who appears, then hit the computer to unlock the maintenance bridge. Return to the passage and through the left door, collecting Health. Follow the passage through another door and shoot the Dog below, then the one on the right. Approach the edge to make the bridge appear. Head onto it and turn left to jump to the ledge with the red button, to get Level 2 clearance. Jump back and shoot through the opposite bars to the orange switch to open the observation cell. Continue left and jump left to the next button for Level 3 clearance.

Head back along the bridge and right to enter the observation cell for Secret 2: Quad Damage. Cross the bridge and grab Health on the left before entering the door. Grab Shells and shoot the Dog in the passage. Collect Health and Slugs, then open the next door, ready to shoot a Tank on the right. Collect Cells and hit the left computer to activate the prisoner disposal tubes. Shoot the two Dogs on the right as you proceed to the next door.

Follow the passage and hit the red button, then take the lift back up to floor 1 and the original passage. Take the right door, then the next right door, and retrace your route to the previous lift, taking it down to floor 2. Follow the passage and open the first door on the right, shooting the Dog. Follow the passage to a lift and take it up, ready to shoot a Dog Mutant. Follow the passage to the repair room and shoot the Dog. Collect the Commander's Head on the left. Now head back via the lifts to the short corridor with three doors. Watch out as you enter the middle one - two Iron Maidens pop up. Continue along the passage to the original room, where a Tank has appeared. Blast him, then exit through the door, back to Defence Command.

Or something like that.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Canaboid, she did say that she had killed ALL the enemys so your attempt at humour was wasted. HAH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

G'wan david...where did u dissappear to?

Advertisement