Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 version and isdn connection settings

Options
  • 04-01-2001 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

whats the current q3 version in use in ire/uk?

and could someone paste up connection settings for isdn con? rate, cl_maxplops and all that other gibberish smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Servers are changing from 1.17 to 1.27 @ the moment.

every's ISDN's setting varies, i use

rate 7000
    cl_maxpackets 40
    snaps 30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ta, all i needed was a starting point on the settings smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

bah still waiting on mine its been a month now frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

NS, and any 1 "still" waiting on isdn.
    theres 1 sure way to get it quick, just ring them up and go MENTAL @ them.
    Verbal abuse is all they'll listen too, tbh smile.gif
    Sure my aunt who needed her land line sorted off eircom done this and they came out within 2 hours and done it there and then.

Clan Acid
    Clan Bio
    HavokLogo2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

There shouldn't be any problem unless they have no free ports in your area, in which case there is physically nothing they can do about it until one frees up. Ask if there's a problem with getting a port, and if they tell you it's not the port, give them constant sh1t to get them off their holes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

they tend to 'lose' on-line orders, phone the hi-speed number listed in the phonebook, and see if they have yer order, it should be pending. then ring customer services, and get them to see whats going on, they're more likely to get the install speeded up.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

And all the time NTL are getting their act together smile.gif

nah i ordered via phone and eircom shop and theres nps with ports just lazy ****ers won't come out and install it. They'll probably wait til the end of the month and charge me rental for the whole month frown.gif

NightStrike

They ain't forgot either because i rang em Tuesday and they said they'd be out Thursday/Friday and that mine was high up the list frown.gif

NightStrike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

any idea whens mine is comin in ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement