Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Fly Zone = No Max Score?

Options
  • 28-02-2004 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

COULD THE ADMIN CHANGE THE MAX SCORE ON NO FLY ZONE IN CAVAN COMBAT

It really sucks. And the noobs don't want to change map, as it has lots of planes.

So, with a score of 10 to 2, and after playing for 1 hour in the same map, I quit.

Change the score to 6, or something.

Please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I feel a bit responsible for this coz I asked for CTF maps but I do agree. High score or min time or both even.

The Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

i cant sdeem to login to remot admin too l to do it this morning it is ridiculous its 26-13 at the moment god knows ghow long these guys have been playing

ive changed map score to 6 hopefully that means only for CTF

it was a bit ridiculous this morn

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Washout
    i cant sdeem to login to remot admin too l to do it this morning it is ridiculous its 26-13 at the moment god knows ghow long these guys have been playing

Yippee! They made a come-back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Is that still the same game from last night. You could run a game like this for days to see how high the score could get to?

The Fairy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Changed this too 3.

3 caps wins a round.

3, no more, no less.

Yes, 3, it's the magic number.

...oh, and there's 2 rounds. 2 rounds of 3 caps, which makes 6 caps, which is kinda what it was before...

..only not.

:)

Would it be possible to keep the conquest games at 2 rounds and the ctf games at one round?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Doesn't seem to be. Should be grand now tho.

Advertisement