Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.27 netcode

Options
  • 07-01-2001 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Is it just me or the netcode has totally fked up. I seem to get more packet loss and lag these days

before i forget, the sensi is b0rked aswell... tried window accelerate to be set off and still b0rked.. had to half my sensi so that i could feel at home frown.gif

-cann

enterbot.gif
    bring.it.on

[This message has been edited by cannibal* (edited 07-01-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

aye i found the same. I lag more get more pl. i think my ping is slightly better by about 5 smile.gif seems easier to rail tho i can more or less aim for someone now and hit them instead aiming a few cm in front or behind em

NightStrike

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Is it me or was the quake3 netcode always fu<ked up? Just a little worse now.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cannibal*:
    Is it just me or the netcode has totally fked up. I seem to get more packet loss and lag these days

before i forget, the sensi is b0rked aswell... tried window accelerate to be set off and still b0rked.. had to half my sensi so that i could feel at home frown.gif

-cann

</font>

Advertisement