Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake3 bots

Options
  • 07-01-2001 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

My quake3 bots are borked, they never change weapon, the keep using the gauntlet. This happen to anyone or know what the fup is going? And while i'm at 1.27g wont work for me, cant get into any games online or off, again any idea's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just Play a different game smile.gif nah I aint sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Fury361

Go back to useing 1.17..it is still in use on a lot of servers,probably most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

that bots thing is funny smile.gif
    you'll have to upgrade though - havok mentioned point release problems on www.quake.ie check crusader's comment as well to see how to fix upgrade problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

The bots just think your ****e and like humiliating you, artificial intelligence has come a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

LOL at HPK's comment smile.gif

Vincent - heres what I did. Move out all your .Pak files from your \Baseq3 dir except the ones that start with Pak0, Pak1, etc. Remove the 117 enhancement .dlls too/

Install the new point release.

Download the proper osp from Quake.ie. Dont get the latest OSP from a game server. Delete your OSP dir entirely and extract the .PAK files from the OSP zip to \baseq3\osp and it should sort out CD key and Bot problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Thnks Mindphuck i'll give that a try later, and it's in 1.17 that my bots are borked btw, 1.27 doesn't work at all.

Advertisement