Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom rewarding a loyal customer?

• 28-02-2004 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭

I got DSL from Eircom 3 days ago, I ordered at the end of January. They told me I would be charged 42euro a month for the service because I was upgrading from ISDN and couldn't avail of the free self-install. Despite the delay and 3 phone calls to customer support to discover they "misplaced" my order, they actually stuck to their word. I now get 8GB, a 24:1 contention ratio, plus my connectitivity remains a constant 512kbps, all for 42euro a month. Pretty decent, eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Thats great, but knowing Eircom, they will find a way to get out of it or screw you in some other way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Erm, forgive me if i'm wrong, but aren't those the specs of eircom's new offerings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭LightofDarkness

Yes, they are the specs for the home plus offer, which is normally priced at 54euro. Yeah, I will probably get a bill for 54euro and if I complain they'll blame it on the mysterious "lost order."

Advertisement