Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 aftermath

Options
  • 09-01-2001 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Woop!

Thanks for a nice friday night @ rathmines ppl. I still have some problems understanding you guys speaking English (accent and such), but that is probably because of my "Feeble inferior Swedish mind", as TheFANJ so nicely put it. So if I seem to be nodding and smiling at everything, you'll know I'm lost. wink.gif

Who's up for Friday again? smile.gif

Being the bored Swede I am, I'll probably be there anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

If my g/f goes away 4 the weekend I'll go up for a few games @ 10pm.

Luc

P.S. I had to 'compromise' last week, so I wasn't there!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

such annoying ****ing nags, cant live with them cant get a ride without them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Aah Sonic...I bow before you and your infinite wisdom...seeing as you know so much about women and all...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

telling it like it is Sonic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

There's the other one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

other what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

Don't stray from the subject please, this is only a praise song for the people who showed up at Rathmines smile.gif

Advertisement