Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Miss Ireland 2004 - Mar 14th

Options
  • 28-02-2004 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

http://www.alternativemissireland.com

March 14th 2004 hails the 10th AMI pageant and threatens to be the most outrageous of coming-of-age celebrations.

Grabbing the traditions of Daywear, Swimwear & Eveningwear by the heels and dangling them over the Ha'penny Bridge, the pageant has seen men, women and a few animals thrash it out on stage for the annual title _ judged on poise, personality and originality.

Featuring entrants both National and International, the fight to fish that coveted AMI Crown from the twin heads of the current Queen, Miss Alter Ego, is going to be quite a spectacle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Chappy i went out with, briefly... is entering a similar even in cork, not sure if he's going for this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

The Alternative Miss Cork is on tonight. The winner from that is automatically entered into the Alt Miss Ireland. There should be strong competition though. Last year all the Judges were Dubs at the Cork event and surprise surprise a dub won. The judges are less Dublin biased this year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Who here is going to the Alt Miss Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yep, sounds good

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

Dammit, missed it again :dunno: Was it good?

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Yeah from what I heard it was good. Panti as usual made it all look seamless and easy while keeping it fun for all.

Advertisement