Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Query about Kane

• 28-02-2004 8:44pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so can someone help me here, now i know its not meant to be totally believable or anything, but i was just wondering if wwe/f made any excuses for kanes transitions over the years, or did it just happen?

Im talking about how at first he couldnt talk, then he had an electronic voice, then he was putting on an electronic voice, then he just spoke normally, then he went bald and took off his mask. not to mention his feud with the undertaker, then his friendship, then his feud again, or his horrific scarring caused by a fire, then his slightly marked face, then his discoloured eye.... I mean, I personally prefered him with hair, and mask and voice box.... now hes just stupid...

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Yeah it's stupid but I can't answer your question. I was wondering does anybody know if it still the same guy playing the character of Kane???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

was wondering that myself, but im pretty sure it is, anyone would look different when going from long hair to bald, and i think hes abit fatter too

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

I wouldnt be so sure if its the same Kane. I heard that fake Diesel was played by Kane. I was watchin Royal Rumble 97 and i noticed theres a big difference in there upper body between the fake Diesel who is supposedly Kane and the Kane that we see every week on raw and there faces are totally different to.

And you say it was always Glen Jacobs but i heard Kane was played by a guy called
    Isaac something cant remember his second name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

your thinking of Isaac Yankem this was an evil dentist (cant believe i just types that). He was another gimmic that glen jacobs had in the past, to be honest im not sure about fake diesel, i didnt think it was but i could be mistaken.

There was only ever one Kane except for 1 match where taker dressed up as him.

There was also only ever one Ultimate Warrior

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I covered this last week - Glen Jacobs is Kane, nobody else. The reason he looks diff than Fake Diesel is

1) his hair had grown out, remember he had to get extensions to play Fake Diesel.
    2) he'd lost some upper body weight (there was a good ten months between Rumble and Badd Blood).
    3) he wore heights in his boots to make him taller than Calloway. He's a couple of inches shorter in real life.

His other gimmicks were Unabomb, Issac Yankem DDS and Kane, he was also rumoured to be the Black Knight at the 93 Survivor Series, but that's unconfirmed.

There was only one Warrior as well, that's still Jim Helwig you see at WM 8, but due to Vince going down the river pre steriod trials, Warrior had to lose some of the muscles. Still the same guy. Not to be fooled by WCW imitations such as Renegade, Jungle Jim etc.

Nero

Advertisement