Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just an idea my older brothers

Options
  • 28-02-2004 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

First of all hello to all on the boards i wanted to pass this by the old members on here who like to have a game or two online eg. battlefiled1942,quake3 MOHAA,UT, The Age of any Thing, well any game on line i am just looking for fellow older players like me 35+ and as you all know there is not to many irish servers out there as of now but i love to see a lot more as i like to meet up with other irish players on line and play away what ever the game maybe as for playing on line and clans as such i been playing for quit a bit from the days of quake -to call of duty and my favorite has got to be tribes2 when there once was a irish server.i
    have not been playing a lot other then poping into a english servers from time to time and have been ask to join in there clans and most of them or kids from 12 up words (they kick my ass) you know you have met them dont get me wrong i love kids i have 4 i just like to play with ppl around my age or is it time to pack up the pc back into the box and for get it well i am thinking about setting up a members club some thing like that for old timers like me so i said i post here and see what you think .well a i am sure that there is a lot of ppl who or around that age 25 and up ...

any ideas

eg. name: "Mclub+"its just an idea

1,, members age 25+
    2,,setup a server or rent one and all members pay for it
    3,,lets say change the game on the server every 3mths new and old games what ever the members want
    4,, another idea would be to open the server to members kids daly 12pm to 8am
    5,,a must team speak or other

i am sure there is lot you could add to this

post well my brothers what do you think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I think if you want to be taken seriously you should learn to punctuate.

Maybe it's not age that's the problem? There's vastly different skill levels on different servers, you should just try to find one that suits your skill level.

Advertisement