Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Ents Officers!

Options
  • 29-02-2004 1:52am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    I am currently trying to make contact with people involved in Ents in all Third Level/Further Education in Dublin.
    I run a gig night in The Isaac Butt (FlogFest), and currently have a promotion where people with USIT cards get a discount, however I would like to extend this to people from individual colleges, and feel that with the help of Ents Officers I can do this as well as possible, and ensure that each college knows all about it!
    I am basically trying to make the gigs as student friendly as possible, so that you have a cheap and enjoyable place to go on a Thursday night (if thats what your looking for)

If anyone here is involved in Ents in their College/PLC/IT then please PM me or e-mail me at flog_fest@yahoo.com and we can discuss things in more detail.

Thanks very much
    Adam
    FlogFest

Advertisement