Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Hi-Fi

Options
  • 29-02-2004 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Are American Hi-Fi going totally unnoticed in Ireland? everyone AND I MEAN EVERY PERSON I have asked about them here doesn't know who they are.

All my English mates know who they are but that ain't good enough. They are too good a band not to be recognised ova ere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

No, I have known of them for some time. I don't like them, and I wouldn't call them anything more than average.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

*Same as civilian*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

their beats are really catchy. It's a like a relaxing type of rock - just, different which is why I love 'em.

Have ye listened to: "The Break-up song", "Art Of Losing", or "Nothing Left To Lose"?

Brilliant beats

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i know who they are theyre fairly good, only had one real hit- flavor of the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

i only heard flavor of the week
    and art of losing

both good songs
    i bet if ye let your friends hear the songs, theyll recognise it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Yeah, I bought their album, the one with Flavour of the weak (sic) on it. Listened to it twice then gave it to my sis cuz its total chick-rock.

I got their first album (the one with flavor of the week) a few days back. It is nowhere near as good as their second: "The Art Of Losing".

Get that one, it's fantastic. All the tracks are pretty catchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i heard of them a long time ago. they supported sum41 i believe... but i only like the one song, "flavour of the week"

I'm pretty sure 'Flavor of the week' was their biggest song in the charts.

......but as with most bands, what the general public like and what the fans like are totally different :)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

v good band i like em lost art of losing is good song ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

I really like American Hi-Fi ... but I didnt think the "Art of Losing" Album was as good as "American Hi-Fi" Album.. but its still a good Album

My favourite songs on the "Art of Losing" Album was Rise + This is the Sound :)

Advertisement