Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give me yere ISDN configs!

Options
  • 29-02-2004 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any settings they use for isdn theyd like to share, I ve been playing bf1942 for the first time not on a lan etc for a long time. I cannot goto planes or into tanks for fear of the "connection problems" monster every 5 seconds.

Lend me your ears.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Set your Internet connection to '56k', their 'ISDN' setup is for 112k ISDN, therefore 64k lags like a bugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I'm also having serious problems lately with battlefield. I'm playing on cavan combat and every few minutes I seem to be getting connection problems. Which take ages to sort out, then I play fine again for a little while. And again the problems resurface.

I'm also on 64k isdn and I don't have any other programs connected to the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

If you're feeling adventurous, download ethereal (and the winpcap driver for it) and leave it running while you play. You might capture some wierd packets going in or out that are causing it.

Advertisement