Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Generator

Options
  • 29-02-2004 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone seen them lately ****hot band!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Yeah, they've played in Kilkenny a few times, an excellent band.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

They were in Carlow on Thursday night..they played Thunderstruck.. it was epic..

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 axeman

the best live band iv'e seen with the exception of metallica
    anyone see them last year in the R D S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

They've played down here in Cork a good few times. Never been yet but heard they're damn good.
    What was the name of that single they had years ago that was a bit of a hit? Seem to remember the vid being in the grounds of a mansion or something.
    Probably had like a dozen top 20's by now and I just missed 'em all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

yes their excellent,last time i seen them was in sligo during rag week when the power went out,thought it was sort of ironic for a band called big generator!!but alas their excellent,they stick it to the man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

How odd, they played in Maynooth last year, and there was also a power cut.... Coincidence?????
    But, yeah, fantastic, seen them in Drogheda a few times!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

what happened to their old singer (the one in the video mentioned above), his name was "Monkey" O Keeffe, i know he was in a band called sun king but they broke up.

Advertisement