Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds Utd vs Liverpool SCORES

• 29-02-2004 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭

Leeds Utd 0 - Liverpool 1

Harry Kewell, 20 yards out, top corner.

Leeds Utd 1 - Liverpool 1 Erik Bakke very soft goal, terrible defending by pool

Baros thunders a header against the bar.

Leeds Utd 2 - Liverpool 1 , Viduka, Liverpool are just handing leeds the goals with terrible defending.

Leeds Utd 2 - Liverpool 2

Milan Baros with another 20 yard belter. Liverpool should be holding this game easily except for terrible defending.

HT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Exciting stuff! :)

Phew! 2-2

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

2-2 the finish

Robinson making some great saves. Liverpool with the bulk of possesion in the second half but again unable to kill a team off:rolleyes:

If Newcastle beat Portsmouth this afternoon they go 5 points clear in fourth place:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It was to tense to leave and type any action in the 2nd half. We were very bad tbh, all our problems came from stupid errors like thei nability to pass and defend. Henchoz had a terrible game along with Finnan.

Leeds could have snatched all three points with ah eader off the line in the last 2 seconds. 2 points dropped rather than one gained imho. Stupid stupid mistakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Leeds are looking like they are a decent side again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

True! They were always better than the results, now they've realised that fact...Pity the same cannot be said of 'Pool.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Erm, I don't fully agree on all that, Liverpool shoulda won it alright, but their defending in the first half was poor, Viduka and Smith out fought them. In the 2nd half they did much better against them. Robinson made a couple of great saves and Kirkland didn't have much to do in the 2nd half. I thought it was an improved performance from recent times, some poeple forget just how good Leeds should be, they've got one of the best partnerships in the premiership up front.

After this and the 2nd half in the UEFA cup midweek, feeling more confidant about 4th place (esp with the other result today)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Can't say I'm happy about drawing with the team at the bottom of the league. I only saw the second half and it could have been won by either team, Liverpool seemed the better of the two but not particuarly brilliant.

I know Leed's problems are of there own making but I still feel a bit of guilt over the amount of money they received for Kewell - they were always likely to raise their game a bit yesterday.

It's amazing that Newcastle haven't managed to pull away yet - we deserve to be nearer 10th as opposed to challenging for fourth:(

Advertisement