Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i would like to post a complaint

Options
  • 06-01-2001 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

ol regi mp devore and other admins .
    This is my story , this friday night i and robbo were playin on vishnu's 27960 when a consortium of bio players decided to use the server , trouble was we were in the middle of a game, mike called a vote to change it from dool to tdm and then decided that i had no right on the server and kicked me off.
    Can i ask ye what right do they have in this ? must we resort to an admin password that allows access to voting and only give it to certain ppl.
    I didnt do anything to deserve this treatment i was playin a few friendlies with robbo be4 they claimed the server to be theres any response please.
    G.

Daddy or chips?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

During my whole "ordeal", never once did the BIO consortium use the words "Please", "Thank You" nor give any intention that they wanted to used the server for their own devices.

We had just started a duel when they decided that waiting till the end of the duel and asking politely would mean that Mirv would get in trouble with mammy and daddy for staying up late.

One of the more baffling elements to this caper is that at present we have a relative wealth of playable servers in this country. There were 2 other ports on Vishnu that could have been used as well as Games1.

Rob.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"There are Britney people and non-Britney people." - Britney Spears
    </font>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i have nothing productive to say at present.
    Mike should really explain his actions.

Well said vorosha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Does this mean that you will only post from 1:58am or pm from now on, shock, horror, screech!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

Daire and Damo were in nethouse with us on friday night and the 2 of them were completely wasted, we never laughed so much at their talented but mindless dribble. it was so funny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

boys. worry yourselves not at all. it's all part of growing up and being british. just tursda last i was playing tennis with mummy and we had completed AT THE VERY MOST three games of what we intended to be a FIVE SET MATCH even tho mammy is a woman when all in a sudden dese tree layds torn up (tree!?!?!? do dey no9t kno how to play tennis at all?) and claim dat dey is playing on same mentioned aforesaid court. well all me and mam could do in the face of these ruffians was to collect our kit and leave. dey shouted various teengs after us. vulgarities. but as mam said at the time: "don't worry about it love, they don't know any better". i don't really agree with her but i've rarely known her to be wrong. anyhoo, all dis just goes to show what a weird and wonderful world we live in and do unto others an awful mischief etc etc. love,

BossOf(quake)

that looks like ur answer predator.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

M1ke hasn't answered.
    Such a blatant sign of racism, and I personally think it's disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

ok sounds like bull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cannibal*

lol Zero, how long have you been waiting to slag BiO off? umm since mike posted that topic with you having a racial slur at m1RV?

how pathetic

cann of Bring It On

• Advertisement

Is this my monitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

oi i think that was a shot across the bow, if ronan wanted a go it would be like ****ing ****ing ***** why dont you come over here and ******** ****ing ***** dead. if i ever ****ing ****ing crap ******** your ****ing ******* dead. Please

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 08-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

LOL sonic smile.gif

Clan Acid
    Clan Bio
    HavokLogo2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Pred,
    mail OL or MP, they'll sort it out.
    I still think it's racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

can u make your little BiO character into a playable Q3 model, me and my buddies think he's neat and would love to use him when we're dueling...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I could probobly give it a go...

Then again i cant be arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Balmark

Boing

[This message has been edited by Balmark (edited 08-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

ok, there are now two quake3 servers on vishnu upgraded to 1.27g.
    when i get home tonight vishnu.ign.ie:27961 will be 1v1 only. With vishnu.ign.ie:27960 TeamDM only.
    Sorry for your trouble Pred and Robbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Balmark

K .. Sonic .. whats the story with all your *'s .. cant you spell and are just using * for the letters you cant remember? *wink*

Balmark

If it bleeds for 24 hours and doesnt die, its not mine.

[This message has been edited by Balmark (edited 08-01-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Umm, how is this rascist? (I'm curious, not that it matters).

I'd like to hear an explanation or a denial or at least another side of the story.

Can we please keep our knickers on.
    Zero, you arent helping.
    Vorosha/Bogoak you arent funny.

DeV.

Am i helping?
    Are these my feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

You all fuc[king muppets -esp you podgeen who seem to be a total muppet on the boards latley ?!?!

Normally I would but it down to the time of the month or puberty, but its getting a bit much now....

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 09-01-2001).]

Thanks for the recognition bubbles. Good to know i am appreciated.

First post!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I think there is an option in OSP to vote in a ref, if thats the case, the rcon access will be changed and people can vote in a ref. This is not pointing any blame on any person, but it could possibly cut-out further incidents. Maybe Overlord (who runs the Q3 servers) can check this out.

Eric, that feature is available. However if power is votable then the majority of players - even if spectators - can vote themselves in as ref, so problem *not* solved. Instead there is now a duel *only* server on vishnu.ign.ie:27961
    and a teamdm/duel/clan arena/ctf server on
    vishnu.ign.ie
    Problems like the above are rare enough and this should let people who want to duel to do so in peace.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Overlord:

....let people who want to duel to do so in peace.

</font>

as long as there are weapons in quake there will never be peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

well devore. you ARE funny but not on purpose. like the time i caught you using my nick. now that was utterly himarious as far as i remember but it must have just been embarrassing for you.

BogOat

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

pfffff whatever vorosha.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement