Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Pan

• 05-03-2001 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

ROFL @ Peter Pan

peter_flies1a.jpg
    You can Fly! All it takes is trust, and a little bit of pixie dust!

see more images at http://www.geocities.com/peterpan1720

LeeT.jpg
    • <SuperNoodle> lets takeovah , you reroute the encryptions , ill re-bind the data protocolls.....
    • <Swifty> TO THE NURDMOBILE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

He really should have included a photo of himself with a guy behind him (I volunteer)about to swing a baseball bat at his smarmy mush. Before and after and a few action photos for that prolonged beating he deserves.

"WHAT A TWAT!!!"

I am actually may e-mail him an "ego arrow". Does he use pixie dust or KY Jelly?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

looks like that was taken at some kind of play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Looks like Gary Lineker.

Shouldn't this be on the Trolls board? tongue.gif

LOL, so it can be moved to the Trolls board by someone else? biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ah well, after hours usually gets the fúcked up/weird website posts smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

saw it before. I think the one of him dressed as tinkerbell is more frightning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think this should go to After Hours ... off it goes smile.gif

For those of you that havent met him. That is actually Supernoodle in the picture,

damn. Saying that doesnt actually work when I put in a previous reply that he looks like Gary Lineker.

We all know Gary is far too l337 for the likes of noodle.

Advertisement