Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica Split Up!!!

Options
  • 29-02-2004 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭

It looks like the end of metallica, i read this on one of their most famous fan sites.

http://www.metallica.kwik.to

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Wahoo, great news

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Tis bull****. For one of the "most famous fan sites", they have **** all information, namely none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Seeing as there's nothing on their official site, I'm pretty sure this is a hoax.

Horsesht, tbh.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Not only is there nothing on the main site, there's nothing on encycmet.com, intersandman.com, allmetallica.com or metallicata.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Seeing as there's nothing on their official site, I'm pretty sure this is a hoax.

Horsesht, tbh.

pitty really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Emboss
    pitty really

LOL not a fan of the last album then?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I don't see it suprising really, but this isn't official. I don't see the need for a thread title that confirms this "news" either.

It's the weekend; sites generally don't update until the next Monday, so I'd wait till tommorrow to see if this is a hoax or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

course its a hoax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

fewls:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I fuggin hate those hoaxes, I really had my hopes up there. :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Pity they haven'y split up, frantic was one the worst songs i have heard in my entire life!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Bah! Had my hopes up here too :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by Fuhrio
    It looks like the end of metallica, i read this on one of their most famous fan sites.

http://www.metallica.kwik.to

We can but pray. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

well its not like metallica ben in existance is changing ur lives in any way and that if they did brake up it would change ? why pray for them to brake up ? they doing u no harm at all jus leave em be and dont listen to them simple as

Originally posted by niallith
    well its not like metallica ben in existance is changing ur lives in any way and that if they did brake up it would change ? why pray for them to brake up ? they doing u no harm at all jus leave em be and dont listen to them simple as
    They're not doing us any harm, but they're giving metal a bad image as are the rest of the teeny bopper bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

I really really wanna punch the face off Large Oilrig .... with his stooopid pouting angry ****in face ... honestly , what's he got to be angry about ..... unless of course it's the snare sound on that last piece of **** album ....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I have always been a "defender" of metallicas newer stuff but one incident last week made me feel so down hearted that once such a great group would be gone so "DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE" lately.. I happened to stumble onto the downloadfestials website ( http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/index.asp ) and I dont know what exactly happened but something did make me suddenly sit up in my seat and say "bollox!" Bring back the Monsters of Rock I say!

*walks off humming to Finntroll*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Wait so they havent broken up. Ahhhh ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Large Oilrig

LOL :D !! damn, where do you get it from.....

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

who the **** are metallica, are they the ones that released that god awful album, st. anger. tripe.

load was the last decent thing. my master of puppets & garage days reisited vinyl is gonna be worth somthing now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Originally posted by Emboss
    pitty really

lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

they better wait til after the RDS gig before they break up anyways!!but yes its a hoax...anyone ever hear of this site before?the fact that the rest of the site is closed mite be somethin to suggest that no such site ever existed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The Davmeister

Metallica r da greatest ****in' band in da world. They made metal strong nd all those pussy bands like Stinkin' Park nd Korn etc. r all bands in their image. Metallica will b around 4 a while yet nd whoever is going to c 'em June 25th, c ya there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Lol, ye i tink thy rool 2, i cant w8 til tha RDS, i luv lars, 2 cool 4 skool.

Jesus am I the only one who thinks a break up is way overdue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Giblet
    Jesus am I the only one who thinks a break up is way overdue?

I'd think you're in a majority there, Giblet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

A vast majority.

So he should be aswell.

Advertisement