Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Quake 3 CTF Team Trials - This Saturday

Options
  • 16-01-2001 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

All those who expressed an interest in playing q3ctf for Ireland in the upcoming Savage CTF EuroCup please show to #q3ctf.ie on Saturday the 20th @ 3pm for trial.

Mad late on this one due to other leagues and stuff, with under a month to choose a team and practise, but I reckon the interest shown by some people could be leveraged and we can get a force to be reckoned with to represent us in this league.

We will be choosing the best 10 for the team, based on the usuals, skill, teamplay, speed and general 1337n355. smile.gif

Details of the league over on www.savageeuro.com

If you want to play and really can't make it...(tempted to say tough here, we don't have the time!), post here please.

Thanks.

Luc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I'd like to play on it, but will be offline for about 2 weeks after this friday. But when you get the team together, nD will be online in UL for about a week starting Monday/Tuesday week, so ye can praccy against us if you need anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Luc, I refuse to play 1.27 osp on my putter.
    You know i was fairly alright playing on 30 fps in 1.17, but I get below 10 fps in 1.27 osp in fights, its just impossible.
    Q3 turns into a fupping slide show.
    I'm getting my new putter in around 2 weeks or so. After which i'll have solid 125 fps nps.
    I'm dead intrested in trialing, and have ctf expeiance as u know from playing on the Bio CTF team.
    Will i still have a shot @ it if i'm a ikkle l8?

Clan Acid
    Clan Bio
    HavokLogo2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sky

Argh :/

My parents are up this w/e but I'll do my best to be around etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

havokotanyfriends, that signature banner makes my brain go at 10fps, lamer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Havok, because of time constraints on this one, I can't even promise you a trial m8. the pressure is coming from Savage to announce a teamlist from us, we gotta have it by Saturday. However I have played lots of games with you and I know how good you are, I will consider you for the team without trial and compare what I know of your game along with the other players who do trial.

Sky, same goes with you, Played many a CTF with yah and specced on your games, will consider you too if you really can't trial. Please try to show up though.

Anyone else who wants onto the team, please bear in mind that I can't do this with players I don't know. I need the other interested players to show on Saturday...

jedi, el_pres, koopa, overlord, mindphuck, m1ke, cannibal, nicky, zero, gerry..

All those above have expressed and interest in the past in this and I need to see on Saturday.

Everyone/Anyone else who wants to play please show up for trial too.

Thanks folkles smile.gif

Luc

• Advertisement

ta, luc.

I'll be up for alot a praccy when i get me new system anyways, should hapefully get me in gear smile.gif

Voroshagetalife,
    nuff said

havokotaclue, let me show you something :

I'll be up for alot a praccy when i get me new system anyways, should hopefully get me in gear frown.gif

I'll be heading out on the town with this lovely bird, should hopefully get laid smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Daire, respect to the Havok.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vorosha:
    havokotaclue, let me show you something :

I'll be up for alot a praccy when i get me new system anyways, should hopefully get me in gear frown.gif

I'll be heading out on the town with this lovely bird, should hopefully get laid smile.gif
    </font>

Better check that she's not a fella first there daire.

Voroshaotaclue , a little hint btw -> adam's apple

Clan Acid
    Clan Bio
    HavokLogo2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Vorosha, do me a favour and keep the thread on the actual topic please?

Good Lad.

Lucutus

oh... Havokottheflag >> GET THE FLAG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cannibal*

tony,

I'm half welsh and half english so I'm trialing for wales.ctf

umm nationality is an issue here, but thanks for mentioning my name...

enterbot.gif
    bring.it.on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

havok. i hate to draw attention to you OR the joke but jesus, come on, look at the joke more closely. i know you can get it if you try. my faith in humanity depends on you understanding a simple play on words and then being embarrassed about how you missed it the first eight or nine times.

bogoak

Advertisement